Author Topic: <-- Archived -->  (Read 6670 times)

Offline DarkTl

<-- Archived -->
« on: January 25, 2015, 08:14:44 AM »
The project needs help with tagging girls packs,

ie renaming pictures according to their
contents. We have huge, beautiful packs ready for tagging, and we have special tagging software. All you need is free time and a pc with windows, no coding skills or special knowledge is required.

If you want to help, pm me or just write a post here.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:37:07 AM by Xela »

Offline Supebo

Re: Help Wanted
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 04:51:56 PM »
Well i just registered because u need help..

I can help in my freetime its not that much but i think even 1 or 2 hours could help if it is that much left..
For sure i have to ask, which tags do u have?

Offline livingforever

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 08:31:27 PM »

Offline Janmaba

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2015, 12:56:55 AM »
Im new but i have tons of free time right now to help. I've been making my own packs for fun, but if you guys need help ill be glad to do some of the easy stuff.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2015, 01:49:47 AM »
Ok guys, let's try it. Here are some relatively small packs for you. Pick any and write about it here, so that someone else won't pick it too.
Anko
Karin
Konan
Kurenai
Mei
Naruko
Samui
Shizune
Temari
Tsunade
Password is pytfall.

To download the tagger, use these links:
Win32bit, Win64bit.

You don't have to create backgroundless sprites or something, I will handle that. You just need to tag pictures in these archives and then upload them somewhere.

To begin tagging, in the tagger use open button to specify the folder where images are. Then push Purge button to automatically rename all pictures to pure numbers, removing remains of our old system. After that you select pictures in the file list, set tags and then hit save button before selecting next picture.

Here is a guide that I wrote for tagging, if you don't understand tags meaning. Feel free to ask questions if you have any.

@living, you can help with tagging too. It's not that hard, really.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 09:03:05 AM by DarkTl »

Offline Janmaba

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2015, 03:00:52 AM »
I'll grab ino and start working then.

Done here is the link

https://mega.co.nz/#!5dwhhCaQ!AfeylKbnfJ0grNBM8i_YHETDYfjjWirYMxk0eI2B74Y

tell me if it dose not work kinda new to mega too. :(

Also don't know if your gonna check my work ( i assume you will) then just pm me if you want me to work on more, and ill grab another 3 or somthing
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 06:13:53 AM by Janmaba »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2015, 09:03:39 AM »
Great work! I didn't expected someone unfamiliar with our tags system to understand it so well and tag the very first pack flawlessly!  :)
You can grab this one and work with it little by little, let's leave other naruto girls for others who might want to try their hand at tagging.
I'll send it via pm too just in case.

As long as there are those who willing to help, I am able to provide packs for tagging at least for a month. I'm tagging them too, but there are so many so any help is very appreciated.

Offline Supebo

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 11:30:04 AM »
hm cant download any of this packs it opens the downloadlink but only white site (firefox) and with chrome aswell.

edit: now it works going to do Tsunade first.

edit2: Here we are: http://mega.co.nz/#!cgUHyYxJ!Jx37MTJdpn9pa_OmXid9BwCPTHemO_TuuSvIZ-kD3sY But i have to say, there was some pictures where i didnt knew how to tag them because they wasnt really telling u what they do (just looking forward and standing around)...

but i hope i could help u with the most of them...right now i feel really useless because i dont really know if i did it right ^^

please tell me if i did it right or if i did some more work for u.. so long i wont start another pack..because i dont want to mess it up.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 05:13:34 PM by Supebo »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2015, 01:50:36 AM »
Let's see.
- in sex group pictures we don't tag the character herself. If two guys are busy with Tsunade, we tag it as two guys, not as two guys and one girl.
This is because she always there anyway, since it is her pack after all.

- striptease pictures don't have to be on a stage and with a pole. Take a look at 0076, she definitely showing it on purpose, she is suggestive and happy (not scared or forced somehow), and it's not a bedroom or something, so it might as well be striptease too.

- categories like profile, girlsmeets, rest, etc. are not mutually exclusive. As example, take a look at 005F. Yeah, it is a good picture for girlsmeets, but for profile too.
There are pictures that suit profile and girlsmeets, or profile and rest at the same time.

- rest means that character relaxing somehow, including but not limited to lying down. Like drinking a tea or sunbathing on the beach. You tagged them right, but I say it just in case.

- girlsmeets mean that you met a girl when she's standing or going somewhere, no matter indoors or outdoors. Thus
1) she might be naked a bit (0056), but not without clothes at all (00A0), that would be very strange for a common meeting.
2) she is not sitting or lying down or doing something specific like cooking or swimming (like 0051, where she is close to naked, sitting and probably drunk, or will be soon enough).

- neutral pictures like 0068 or 00A3 are suitable for profile. You can say profile is a daily life.

Offline Supebo

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2015, 06:14:15 AM »
okay thanks for all this informations

i will change a bit on tsunade later today and upload it again

and i pick another pack (Temari).

Offline Janmaba

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 06:29:30 AM »
he will send you some other packs to work on once you get done with your pack. These packs are for testing new people mostly so let other people do them if they are interested.

Offline Supebo

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2015, 10:08:51 AM »
okay than i will only edit tsunade a bit later.