Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 481205 times)

Offline Lurker

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #375 on: November 08, 2011, 02:02:54 PM »
So I noticed girls loose their virginity doing jobs such as Stripper and Masseuse, even if you have Group, Lesbian, Normal sex and BDSM switched to prohibited.
Is this intentional?

Offline Popuri

« Reply #376 on: November 08, 2011, 02:26:22 PM »
I think those jobs have a chance of triggering a sex event, and the check for prohibited probably takes place on the whore jobs.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #377 on: November 08, 2011, 02:29:05 PM »
Ah, gotcha. Was just curious.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #378 on: November 08, 2011, 05:11:08 PM »
I... just realized a HUGE oversight in both the script editor and all of the .girlsx and .rgirlsx files.

The Skill checks and Stat adjustment options for the script editor do not include an option to adjust the Oral Sex skill.

Nor do any of the .girlsx or .rgirlsx files I checked seem to have any portion of their code dedicated to this skill stat.

I realized this when I was trying to update my custom script (base on Popuri's) to include oral sex actions.

If you can tell me how to at least correct this oversight in the girlsx files, I'll correct mine and re-upload my packs.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #379 on: November 08, 2011, 06:24:47 PM »
The solution to this is rather simple.  Default WM did not have an oral sex skill, WM EX does (which you can see if you open your save game in a text editor).

I didn't take this into account when I adjusted the ScriptCommands.

However, it shouldn't cause any conflicts on character creation, since I believe Future said all girl skills default to 0 + their traits, regardless of what the girlsx file says.  (I think stats cap at 20 as well, pre-traits).

That being said, since Bestiality Sex is removed for EX, this new ScriptCommands file should work just fine.

Attached below.  Drop into your WM Folder -> Docs&Tools -> ScriptEditor -> Data

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #380 on: November 08, 2011, 06:41:40 PM »
Thanks. Now all I need is to know if I need to list it as "Oral" or "OralSex" in the list of skills for the .girlsx files.

Yes, I know they default to zero, but it would be nice to be able to adjust it for individual girls.

Offline Baykow

« Reply #381 on: November 08, 2011, 06:56:43 PM »
Thanks. Now all I need is to know if I need to list it as "Oral" or "OralSex" in the list of skills for the .girlsx files.

Yes, I know they default to zero, but it would be nice to be able to adjust it for individual girls.

I don't think it works like that.  No matter what you put in the Skill values for making a girl file, the game makes 'default' stats based on what traits they have.  You could set one girl to have the max skills for everything, but if she didn't have any traits, she'd be good at pretty much nothing.  So even if you put a number in there, EX throws it out and calculates it based on traits, which is why it isn't in there at all.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #382 on: November 08, 2011, 07:16:02 PM »
I don't think it works like that.  No matter what you put in the Skill values for making a girl file, the game makes 'default' stats based on what traits they have.  You could set one girl to have the max skills for everything, but if she didn't have any traits, she'd be good at pretty much nothing.  So even if you put a number in there, EX throws it out and calculates it based on traits, which is why it isn't in there at all.

.......Right. Completely misread that. *facepalms*

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #383 on: November 09, 2011, 07:24:54 AM »
One more minor bug  :)
Random girls have their names instead of their descriptions. For example this girl has name "Win2K" and description "A race of artificial girls created by an unknown mad man. No one knows their true use but more and more show up every day", which we can't see.

Offline Baykow

« Reply #384 on: November 09, 2011, 09:38:45 AM »
Is there a way to train a girl of the Lolita?  I don't need to know the exact job or method to do it if you want it to be a secret, but I just wanted to know if I create a girl, will she always be one.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #385 on: November 09, 2011, 09:59:26 AM »
I believe that as they age, they grow out of lolita, but not sure.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #386 on: November 09, 2011, 10:10:40 AM »
I think they do too, and if they give birth the MILF trait supercedes it.

To my knowledge the only way to give them the Lolita trait, aside from creating your own items, it the Lolita Wand, a one use item which can only be found in the catacombs.

Edit: If you really want a quick way to give your girl the Lolita trait, just copy the following into your items file. Just remember to keep it in alphabetical order.

<Item
        Name="Loli Cupcake"
        Desc="A cupcake decorated with pretty icing and sprinkes. Guaranteed to remind a girl of her youth in more ways than one. (adds Lolita, removes MILF)"
        Type="Food"
        Badness="0"
        Special="None"
        Cost="500"
        Rarity="Shop50"
        Infinite="false"
        GirlBuyChance="0">
        <Effect
            What="Trait"
            Name="Lolita"
            Amount="1" />
        <Effect
            What="Trait"
            Name="MILF"
            Amount="0" />
    </Item>
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 10:13:41 AM by Crisis21 »

Offline Popuri

« Reply #387 on: November 09, 2011, 03:53:46 PM »
Hrm.

Not sure if this is exclusive to WM EX, but I'm having trouble getting the "Stat" trigger type to fire, even duplicating the example they use in the GlobalTriggers comments.  Anyone know if this was an issue from vanilla WM?

Offline flank

« Reply #388 on: November 17, 2011, 02:25:20 PM »
Hi guys,

I know this is my first post and all, though I have been playing whore master for quite some time, and thought that whore master EX was a massive improvement, though I only found it a few days ago.

I have what I'm guessing is a bug but I'm not sure, and I did a quick search of the forums but couldnt find what I was after but I've not been sleeping well so possibly just missed it.

now the issue I'm having is that unique girls (namely hinata hyuuga and ino) are showing up as random girls, the file is still a girlsx file but i dunno if thats a mistake or not so I thought I'd better ask before crashing.

anyway I shall be checking back later, and if I need to give more info let me know ^^.

EDIT::
I just did some more checking, I'm pretty sure they only show up until i buy them, in which case I dont mind, I thought there were going to be multiples...anyways...I'm off laters
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 02:39:20 PM by flank »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #389 on: November 17, 2011, 02:42:24 PM »
It's quite interesting. Could you upload your save somewhere after you obtain them?