Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1024882 times)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now
« Reply #1470 on: December 30, 2015, 08:15:38 PM »
Having futas impregnate the other girls could be done eventually.
For now if you want a lot of pregnant girls put them in the house with no antipreg and ban all nonpreg sex types.
If you want them all to be yours, only allow normal and bdsm.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Sorren

« Reply #1471 on: December 30, 2015, 11:44:49 PM »
Honestly, I kinda figured that the evil content would be more boring to some people, just because it's easier.
If a game expects me to be evil but has a viable good route that offers more challenges to maintain I'm opting for that every time....

Offline Baal

« Reply #1472 on: December 31, 2015, 12:47:26 AM »
If a game expects me to be evil but has a viable good route that offers more challenges to maintain I'm opting for that every time....
Being evil is not easier. The game itself isn't hard, just put gangs on catacombs and you can be either deposition without trouble. If you want to be good, do it. If you want to be evil, do it. It matters very little aside from different flavor text. Roleplay the way you want to.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 12:53:40 AM by Baal »

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #1473 on: January 06, 2016, 08:43:19 AM »
Actually it probably is easier being evil as you can kiddnap customers families, and use gangs to aquire girls by force. You can also torture girls to get them to obey, tho they will hate you. You can also search for girls in the town etc and then put them in the dungeon and make them slaves making it a lot easier to handle them.

Might be something I missed but imo there are more ways to advance/profit (or what you want to call it) being evil than good. Of course being seen as evil does have some drawbacks but they aren´t that big.

Btw, something I brought up in the official mod/update thread:

"Got a request, no idea how hard it would be to do:

Would it be possible for girls who give birth to get their breast size increased by 1 for each time they give birth? And if thats possible then is there any way to add a certain % for that to happen?
Just wondering since they already now get the "milf" trait so figured it just might be possible.

No idea if you wan´t to add something like that into the main game tho, would do it myself if I knew how."

Aevojoey commented a bit on it but he must have goten busy in rl so figured I would ask here instead and let him work in peace :)

ps. Also noticed that there is a "titanic boobs" trait but for some reason the clinic can only get boobs up to "abnormally large boobs". Im also not aware of any item that gives "titanic boobs", wich means that trair is impossible to get/give without cheating.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 10:42:52 AM by Tyrgalon »

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1474 on: January 06, 2016, 11:35:31 AM »
Also noticed that there is a "titanic boobs" trait but for some reason the clinic can only get boobs up to "abnormally large boobs". Im also not aware of any item that gives "titanic boobs", wich means that trair is impossible to get/give without cheating.
The Boob Job in the Clinic should be able to increase it to "Titanic Tits", if it is not then it is a bug.
I will test it when I get home tonight.

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #1475 on: January 07, 2016, 08:05:41 AM »
The Boob Job in the Clinic should be able to increase it to "Titanic Tits", if it is not then it is a bug.
I will test it when I get home tonight.

I actually concluded that the the boob job doesn´t work if the girl already has abnormally level boobs. When I tried with a girl that had gigantic juggs (I think its called that) it kept going all the way to titanic.

Just fyi tho I had used the "amazing boob job" item from the shop on those other girls wich the clinic refused to take care of.

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #1476 on: January 07, 2016, 12:46:44 PM »
I actually concluded that the the boob job doesn´t work if the girl already has abnormally level boobs. When I tried with a girl that had gigantic juggs (I think its called that) it kept going all the way to titanic.
Ok, I got it fixed.
It was in cJobManager.cpp not in the job itself.
The part that tests if the girl can do the job had not been updated with the new breast sizes.
Breast reduction had the same problem so I fixed that too.
They will work properly in the next version.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 01:10:21 PM by aevojoey »

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #1477 on: January 08, 2016, 02:05:55 PM »
Goodie :)

Offline bsin

« Reply #1478 on: January 10, 2016, 11:52:04 AM »
Hey devs,
I'm still here. 8)
FYI in middle of a fairly major revamp/expansion of the film jobs. Will post but don't expect too much too soon!
Adding quite a bit but will then need to align what's already there
And test a lot

adding stuff for very bad and very nice masters... ;)
probs a week or so
Touching a LOT of files to integrate it into code

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #1479 on: January 10, 2016, 12:57:03 PM »
Being evil is not easier. The game itself isn't hard, just put gangs on catacombs and you can be either deposition without trouble. If you want to be good, do it. If you want to be evil, do it. It matters very little aside from different flavor text. Roleplay the way you want to.

I think the definition of evil or good gameplay (in a roleplaying sense) is not only the value of your disposition,
but also how you treat your girls (free or slaves for example) and what ways you use to get new girls and if you use your dungeon, use certain (evil) items and so on.
Are willbreaking spice, alcohol and these things evil?

Offline jonwich

« Reply #1480 on: January 10, 2016, 01:36:16 PM »
Awesome stuff Bsin, looking forward to seeing what kind of stuff you're coming up with mate!

Offline Baal

« Reply #1481 on: January 10, 2016, 03:24:30 PM »
I think the definition of evil or good gameplay (in a roleplaying sense) is not only the value of your disposition,
but also how you treat your girls (free or slaves for example) and what ways you use to get new girls and if you use your dungeon, use certain (evil) items and so on.
Are willbreaking spice, alcohol and these things evil?

Yeah it can be base it on how you treat the girl. To define what is good or evil look at it as if your looking through the eyes of the girls. Do you find what is being given to you good or bad? That is what is defined as good or evil. You as the owner can be chaotically good or chaotically evil or be completely lawful on both disposition. To me, if someone were to use a spice like that on me, I'd see it as evil. If someone were to get me addicted to something in order to control me I'd see it as evil. On the other hand if someone good were to give me some magical item that makes me rely on them I'd probably see it as evil. Hopefully this adds to what you were saying.

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #1482 on: January 10, 2016, 03:54:57 PM »
Yeah it can be base it on how you treat the girl. To define what is good or evil look at it as if your looking through the eyes of the girls. Do you find what is being given to you good or bad? That is what is defined as good or evil. You as the owner can be chaotically good or chaotically evil or be completely lawful on both disposition. To me, if someone were to use a spice like that on me, I'd see it as evil. If someone were to get me addicted to something in order to control me I'd see it as evil. On the other hand if someone good were to give me some magical item that makes me rely on them I'd probably see it as evil. Hopefully this adds to what you were saying.

There is a problem with the "look through the eyes of the girls"
There are a lot of items which the girls like, because they don't know and don't see them as evil
but have "hidden" side effects.
For example,
girls like expensive looking jewelry but a "disguised slave band" to a free girl is surely not the present of  lawful good master
even if she loves it.

Offline Baal

« Reply #1483 on: January 10, 2016, 04:43:29 PM »
I thought this would come up, then say what would look on-lookers see as evil or chaotic. Basically if you in anyway forcing someone into an unhealthy situation it's probably evil. Sure there probably are exceptions but literally, play the way you want. Define what is evil in that playthrough on your own. Share an interesting theme or idea that you had with the community. Maybe it'll allow others to expand or reduce on your ideal so that they can play a different themed game.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 04:48:31 PM by Baal »

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #1484 on: January 10, 2016, 05:43:59 PM »
In the end its always up to each player how they play.
I myself are never really good or really evil, more like true chaotic.  ;D
Also i use mindbending (or breaking) items sometimes, i avoid items like Hamstring, Lobotomy
and i'll never ever execute a girl.