devolution

Author Topic: Using girls only from custom lists  (Read 2861 times)

Offline EbonCobrA

Using girls only from custom lists
« on: November 23, 2010, 04:29:17 AM »
I am kinda new here but I couldn't find this anywhere with searching:

When you use the WMEdit to create a custom girl and you save it in a different file than the Girls.girlsx, how do I make sure the game only uses the girls from that file?
Is this possible or do I have to remove girls from the original file (of course backup first) and then add the girls in that file, then switch the files depending on the game you're loading?

Thanks

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: Using girls only from custom lists
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 04:43:49 AM »
When you use the WMEdit to create a custom girl and you save it in a different file than the Girls.girlsx, how do I make sure the game only uses the girls from that file?
Is this possible or do I have to remove girls from the original file (of course backup first) and then add the girls in that file, then switch the files depending on the game you're loading?

Pretty much. The game is designed to scan for .girlsx and .rgirlsx files and load everything it finds. If you don't want the default girls to load, the simplest thing is to probably rename Girls.girlsx to something like girls.girlsx.safe and then the game won't see it.

If you do the same thing with random girls (.rgirlsx files), I belive the game still needs a minimum of one random girl or it crashes.

Offline EbonCobrA

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 05:02:48 AM »
Thanks, I just make a few random characters too.

Also, I noticed that when I turn off all the sex options in the brotel panel, the customers will still have sex with the girls, is this option not implented yet?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2010, 05:45:54 AM »
It's implemented, but a bit buggy ATM. I seem to recall someone fixing it, so probably the fixes just haven't hit a release yet.