devolution

Author Topic: pregnant girls  (Read 10587 times)

Offline Blargan

pregnant girls
« on: October 15, 2009, 05:25:18 PM »
I have a suggestion about pregnant girls.  As of right now, when you have pregnant girls work in the brothel or whatever, their sex images uses the default sex pictures.  Do you think its possible to allow for the possibility of including images of pregnant sex, if some are available (and then just use the default images if there are none)?  I guess it might be hard to find images like that for alot of girls, but its possible to use, for example, 3d Custom Girl to get pictures for it.

Offline necno

• Core Developer
Re: pregnant girls
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 05:39:15 PM »
Hmmm, it should actually already do that. I will see whats happening.
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)

Offline Rose

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 05:51:38 PM »
You can do that? What should you name the "pregnant-sex" pics, then? I'd really want to try making a girl with specific pregnant images for all types of sex...
The truth is out there, but it's usually pretty boring, so people make up interesting lies instead.

Offline Blargan

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 06:28:48 PM »
Yeah, to my knowledge when adding girls or whatever, they have to be named as like "Sex1.jpg" or whatever.  There is stuff "Preg1.jpg" for the profile images, but to my knowledge none for pregnant sex.

Offline sgb

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 11:29:46 PM »
Is there a point to that though?  It's quite difficult to get even ONE pregnant picture for some characters.  The odds of having enough for a alternate set of sex images 99% of characters is close to zero.

Offline Blargan

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 12:11:20 AM »
It can be hard, but certainly not impossible.  If its possible to give it the functionality for people who want to use it, why not do it?

Offline Rose

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 08:04:13 AM »
Agreed. Sure it's not easy to find the images, but it's possible. So if anyone (like. for example, me) is crazy enough to do it, it would be nice if it was possible.
The truth is out there, but it's usually pretty boring, so people make up interesting lies instead.

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 11:45:33 AM »
I noticed the default preg image comes up when the girl gives birth (which is fine), but otherwise I've never seen it.

Offline necno

• Core Developer
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2009, 02:50:56 AM »
Profile1.jpg Profile2.jpg...etc are for profile pictures
Preg1.jpg Preg2.jpg...etc are for pregnant images

You can see them in the gallery, I haven't tested pregnancy in a while so I have no idea if the pictures have stopped displaying. I did change something (so that a regular profile pic would be displayed if the girl didn't have a preg image). Maybe i stuffed up.
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2009, 03:27:23 AM »
What they mean that once a girl is prego and has sex it would use a pic called Preg-sex1.jpg or whatever instead of the normal sex pictures.
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline Blargan

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2009, 04:57:06 AM »
What they mean that once a girl is prego and has sex it would use a pic called Preg-sex1.jpg or whatever instead of the normal sex pictures.
Yeah, this is what I mean.

Offline Rose

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 07:32:16 AM »
Exactly. I realise most people who make custom girls wouldn't bother, but I think it should be possible to do for those who want to. It would add a little variety.

Offline EternalEquinox

• I read the internet....twice
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 01:18:54 AM »
I have been wondering about this myself. I have come across a fair amount of pics that i could use for this, but due to the current inability to use preg sex pics i just pass over them.

Offline necno

• Core Developer
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »
Ah, i see. Easy to implement so it shall be done :D
Click here to donate

Working on:

Offline LouieLouie

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2009, 03:10:24 AM »
 Topic ressurect! I seem to recall that it is possible to use photo shop to manipulate pics(. Some kind of 'expand/stretch' tool. This could be used to preggify pics when possible.