devolution

Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3817280 times)

Offline lamoli

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #4740 on: May 20, 2015, 03:36:47 PM »
im using some random texture from the net but i will remove it and use polys to define fine details also i can add colored lines on every edge of the 3d model that renders in 2d like for cloth/skin details.. i will also improve the limbs/hip/neck bending correction but so far its still ok

i can add detail like all the source film maker animated sex pics already done it but for anime i dont know what need to be displayed lol
« Last Edit: May 20, 2015, 03:40:26 PM by lamoli »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #4741 on: May 20, 2015, 06:24:28 PM »
What are you using for this?
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4742 on: May 20, 2015, 06:55:50 PM »
http://www.ex.ua/217263242179

More detail on body but still no texture on body/face only single color ( i could are more details like blush on cheeks with texture )

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4743 on: May 20, 2015, 07:08:46 PM »
What are you using for this?

Blender to make morphs/clothing/props for Daz3d to make the pose ( gen2bodies auto correct most joints and if still bad i use shape keys in blender ) with converted/conformed clothing then export to blender for render with cycles/BI freestyle i found the artwork of SAO online and modeled on it.. there i could conform le light direction/color ( if i have the background ) so the char will receive the expected light from background

with little work this can be used in a 3d engine lol i already make a fbx and its working in UE4.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4744 on: May 20, 2015, 08:38:49 PM »
Fun :)

I always wanted to try a bit of 3D rendering but never found the time :(
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4745 on: May 20, 2015, 08:51:09 PM »
OMG...

while messing with the rhythm minigame I figured out amazing thing about UDDs :) I think we'll be able to improve HitlerKaputt class and a some other stuff really soon...
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4746 on: May 21, 2015, 04:20:02 AM »
Well, that ex.ua thing doesn't work for me. It works via proxy, but doesn't give an access to files in this way. I googled it and found out that it's not available in some countries, including mine, because of copyright stuff.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 04:23:24 AM by DarkTl »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4747 on: May 21, 2015, 04:34:10 AM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/ANU3Co2y/
https://mon-partage.fr/f/x0tIu45Z/

password as before.. the same you use

Btw.. im improving the quality of the model.. those are render with a quick low poly model without fine tuning really low texture for clothing/hair and 1 color for body , i could ad transparent textures to mix with base color to add more details like i did with the update nipples..

also its not edited that's the render output from blender

with pose img as reference and lighting color/direction i should be able to make good 2d cg from 3d models as long a i get good model reference pics
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 04:43:35 AM by lamoli »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4748 on: May 21, 2015, 05:49:35 AM »
Yup, it looks very good.

However, in order to replace random packs, you should be prepeared to render many various pictures, with different clothes like schoolgirl or maid, and various sex scenes with other characters, ideally unidentifiable ones.
Also there should be different versions with different hair color and boobs size.

If you ready to do it, I can provide you reference pictures.

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4749 on: May 21, 2015, 06:07:57 AM »
Yes i will do some tests as i need even more experience at making 3d character models with animation or posed fully rigged with lots of clothing and body shapes for the game we gona make in Unreal Engine 4 for my work so its time well invested

Those cg used a custom made body/head for Asuna that i modeled only using reference pictures but i could make her boobs bigger in 1 click 1 render lol so its easy as long as the base model is made..

if you provide me references for character ( body to define size/proportions, face front/side ) hair/clothing types i will make those and its easy to adapt them to any new character we make even with body difference like boobs/height and so on

In the end with a few body types we could fit/resize any head and put any hair/clothing to create existing characters or random ones

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4750 on: May 21, 2015, 06:46:03 AM »
I wonder what should we do with backgrounds. I suppose we could use backgroundless pictures together with ingame backgrounds, assuming that you can render them  :)
Also there are non human packs, so there will be characters with unusual features like long ears, wings or hornes.

I'll prepear a special pack as a base for rendering.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4751 on: May 21, 2015, 06:48:40 AM »
I wonder what should we do with backgrounds. I suppose we could use backgroundless pictures together with ingame backgrounds, assuming that you can render them  :)
Also there are non human packs, so there will be characters with unusual features like long ears, wings or hornes.

We'll prolly have to try it both ways... it's like lamoli said, he can mimic the lighting on the backgrounds if we add those. On the other hand I've always said that the best option in most cases if the backgroundless picture on a correct background we want to use.
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4752 on: May 21, 2015, 07:01:08 AM »

i can do BG less renders but best would do the render with a defined BG as there is light exposition color/orientation.. that way the character would integrate to the BG at 100%

for pointy ears thats 1 slider to pull as long as 1 have both models ( normal model/pointy model ) its like the asuna head body they come from the base gen2 model of daz3d lol morphs can do everything you want..

i can render the 2D BG in the back of 3D render if needed or you just edit those with a program like photoshop/gimp

I can also cast reflection/shadow on the 2D BG that the 3D model would cast so its more realistic as well..

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4753 on: May 21, 2015, 08:41:32 AM »
Let's try something simple for a start. Here are some pictures from my noble elf pack that probably should give you the idea how these random characters should look like (of course you can also download the whole pack if you want to). Hairs and faces don't have to be exactly the same as at the pictures, it's a random, generic character after all.

Would be cool to have in the future multiple packs with different boobs and hair colors, but for now as a test let's make a character like on those pictures. Ie a tall one, with long blonde hair, quite big boobs, green eyes. And with a white background for now.

Also there are some basic poses and clothes. Try to render profile pictures with those clothes, ie when the character just standing doing nothing. And try to render sex scenes based on pictures, without clothes and preferably with unrecognizable partners, when you can see body but not face or hairs.

Offline lamoli

« Reply #4754 on: May 21, 2015, 10:39:40 AM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/JlfT6Oih/

PW: same as usual

Its the base body with pose ( close to the real thing ) only head could need a morph
next thing done will be the clothes then hair..

the upper body of the girl in the picture is higher than mine i could make de change but then it might look odd on other poses.. same from the arms.. its made by hand so its not using the real dimensions..
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 10:45:49 AM by lamoli »