Author Topic: ---Delete me Please---  (Read 2649 times)

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
---Delete me Please---
« on: December 19, 2014, 06:30:40 AM »
Hello, Mutelovestone here,
i was wondering if someone could fill me in on what is needed for the WMeditor
i am asking because i am a c# programmer and would like to help program any way to help while i
gather all my ideas together for my own game
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 01:11:56 AM by MuteDay »
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline Dr_Poke

Re: Offering help
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 08:13:17 AM »
Off the top of my head:
  • Adding Images.  Updating Girl Packs is a pain in the ass if I gotta keep having to rename Sex123.jpg to some other godforsaken number because one image isn't the right classification. 
  • Traits.  Agile = Fleet of Foot.  We need to update
  • Job ratings. I have a topic on this but in short: If a girl uses a camera in the main series, why is she considered E on 'Camera Mage'?  Answer: Its due to equations in the source code that the player doesn't have access to.
  • Scripting. I wanna make my girl packs unique and add something to the game. 
  • Optimization. If you're building it from scratch, then probably efficiency is a good thing. 
  • Documentation.  Good Documentation is always good.[size=78%] [/size]

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 09:59:33 PM »
so from what im getting from you is
1) you would like it so that you can click a button and the editor takes the pic and renames it to the right file name??
2) you would like some of the traits to be renamed(this i cant do as they are in the actual game)
3) display the job ratings so through editing stats you can increase what you want?
4) scripting, depends on what language it uses
5) what type of optimization? if you mean the editor that's possible
6) what needs documented?
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline Dr_Poke

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 09:22:12 PM »
The documentation for jobs.  Its really just allowing everyone to access more info.