Author Topic: New User greets and Asks  (Read 2148 times)

Offline MK78

New User greets and Asks
« on: June 29, 2010, 04:19:45 PM »
Hi there Guys!

First of all Congartulations and big Thanx for this great Game. I really like it and ist fun Playing it.

Now i git a few Questions, iwould like to Build a little MoD for a Buddy of mine, he  likes your Game to. ;) He asked me if someone could make such a Game with real Celebrity´s and i thought well that could be done, and so i wanted to ask you, the developer´s if Icould do that for him. Because it´s your work so i think i should as before change some things.

Okay i tried a little bit already(other Brothel Pics and new Background screen. 8) But is there a way to Change the Random Girl Names? I Had changed them but the others did not Appear in the Game.

If you don´t like my Idea it´s okay but when you like it I Could show you some of My Changed Pic´s, I Think they dont look so bad.

Sorry for the New Topic bu i did not find anithing Familiar where I could post my Questions in Sorry if Im wrong here.

P.S. The Name of my Little Project is "Celebrity Master - A Whore Master Mod"

EDIT: Maybe the Trouble with the Rndom Girl names can be solved the same way like the Gang names? I will give it a try. :)

« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 04:29:29 PM by MK78 »

Offline necno

• Core Developer
Re: New User greets and Asks
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 06:46:28 PM »
Feel free to make whatever mods you wish. As for the girl names it has been a while since I looked at them but the text files should just start with a number (of names in the file) and then list each name on a new line.
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)

Offline MK78

Re: New User greets and Asks
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 08:31:11 PM »
Okay THX!

Get the Names to work, when im done will Post some infos in the User Mods Thread. :)