Author Topic: Some questions  (Read 4404 times)

Offline moemi02

Some questions
« on: July 11, 2011, 04:35:44 PM »
For start i want to say thanks for this good game who still keep me realy busy playing  :D

So after look and done some change in the script, items and add some news girls in the game i'm still looking for 2 things i can't find :

1-/ tryed to add some new girls in the slavemarket (multi random girl not unique one) but don't work dunno why (found the random .girlsx file and tryed to add new girl in but look like it don't work maybe i missed something) so How to add some new random girls in the slave market?

2-/ i would know if it's possible to add more enemis gang and how? (not gang you hire i've already found how to put a lot more to hire  :D ) if i'm right there is 4 enemis gang at start and i found that realy not chalenging at all  :(

That all for now i'm still looking for some change and maybe i'll ask later if i can't find how to do it ! thx !

Offline fires_flair

Re: Some questions
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 05:12:28 PM »
ok to add more girls you need the newest girl editor (if you want to make them yourself), I think it might be included with the newest release, could be wrong. there are several guides for how to do that on this board, though they are a little out-dated not much has changed. and to get them to appear in the slave market you need to set a "slave"

if you are downloading them you need to make sure you have the .girlsx and .rgirlsx files that are supplied. some times, if it's just an image update pack there will not be a 'girl file' for them, in which case you need to either make one or download the original packs that were used for the update.
and it's not possible to add more enemies.

Offline moemi02

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 06:50:13 PM »
Yea the girl editor was in the download but I prefer edit girls manualy because i like learn news things with my error!
For those guides yes i learned a lot and could make my personal set of girl  :)

But still i'm missing something with my edit on multi girl for slave market (all unique girl in my personal set works) so maybe i'll try use the editor for add the "slave" and make it work !

well so no more enemies too bad i'll do without more ! Thx anyway  ;)

Edit : Finaly it work i could add some new multi girls in slave market but something strange i can't find the line who add "slave" in the .girlsx and .rgirlsx so it's put somewhere but can't figure where :x
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 08:34:35 PM by moemi02 »

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 09:54:28 PM »
ok, so when manually editing the stuff it's the last line before traits,
unique girls:
Status        = "Catacombs"
Status        ="Slave"
Status        = "Normal"

you probably know this but normal means you find them when you go "walk in town" or what ever the button says.
Random girls:

Catacomb="No">
They are automaticly set to appear in the slave market, unless you put Catacombs yes. It's just random to have them appear and may take some time.

for either random or unique girls, if you have separate lists (which when you first make them I would advise, you can always merge them later) have you tried to remove the other girl lists and start a new game? or in general start a new game after creating new girls (some people say you don't need to but just in case)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 09:57:06 PM by fires_flair »

Offline moemi02

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 11:39:10 AM »
Yea when i was adding new random girl i missed the "status" and was caring only if they were human or not it's why it wasn't working also noticed girl with description who have a ' don't work (for example : "she's" not work and must be "She is" ).

Catacomb="No">
They are automaticly set to appear in the slave market, unless you put Catacombs yes. It's just random to have them appear and may take some time.
Well it's not true for me if i add "human:"no"" they never appear in market and i capture those girl only in catacomb even with a "no" set.
Also i get some time few girl i've set no human and "yes" for catacomb as daughter even if the mother is "Human" so it must be my slaver who is not human  :D

Yea i always start a new game for try my girl so i don't let useless buged girl in character and i started to merge .girlsx file so i can add my new girls easily and be sure to check they work fine in game !

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 12:20:25 PM »
Apostrophe works fine in description...

For Random girls:

Name="Knight"
Desc="Dismissed knight from capital guardian force."
Human="Yes"
Catacomb="No">

Human="Yes" = Slavemarket
Human="No"  = Catacombs

Catacomb="No" or Catacomb="Yes" does not effect anything but should always be left on "No"
Like what we're doing?

Offline moemi02

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 02:14:08 PM »
Apostrophe works fine in description...

my bad i was talking about the character & item editor who take it like an error (haven't tested for item but for girl it's sure) and work fine if you edit the .girlsx without the editor.

For Random girls:

Name="Knight"
Desc="Dismissed knight from capital guardian force."
Human="Yes"
Catacomb="No">

Human="Yes" = Slavemarket
Human="No"  = Catacombs

Catacomb="No" or Catacomb="Yes" does not effect anything but should always be left on "No"
I got some multi girl even with "human="yes"" who don't appear in slavemarket and i was forced to copy the original randomgirl and edit it or add the "slave" with the editor , worked after but still looking to understand how it realy work !

Same with "virgin girl" still can't figure how to be sure to add it for a girl (look random to me but i'm sure i'm wrong ).

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 02:59:07 PM »
Same with "virgin girl" still can't figure how to be sure to add it for a girl (look random to me but i'm sure i'm wrong ).

Random... but age plays a huge factor.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 03:12:59 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline moemi02

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 03:16:23 PM »
funny just noticed 90% of my girls who are 19-25 are virgins and those between 26-38 only 20-30% are virgin so i was not so wrong ^^