Author Topic: My first attempt  (Read 5491 times)

Offline Midnight_Amratha

My first attempt
« on: February 16, 2010, 06:48:01 AM »
here is my first attempt, not even sure i do the sharing correct.
Subject:
Fran, Race Viera (bunnygirl) FFXII

http://www.mediafire.com/?zdzmytcykyd
The line between lunacy and genious is very thin.
So far i haven't been able to find it.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Re: My first attempt
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 02:10:36 PM »
Looks good to me.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Shinteo

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 11:50:08 AM »
Would you mind putting them on mediafire? Hotfile is being impossible right now...

Offline FurryFanatic

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 11:05:37 PM »
Ok, I've worked on putting up the file on Mediafire, so bear with me and tell me if it works.  The Zip file contains folders for Bee, dragon, fairy, moth, sea angel, slime, and spider.  It also contains the Rgirlsx file for only dragon, sea angel, and spider.  Let me know if you want my rgirlsx files for those three.  It should be easy enough to set them up on your own.  The slime, bee, and fairy folders had some pictures added to them.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?0jnwznzimjw

Offline Kalebon

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 05:02:33 PM »
I would like to have the rgirlsx file for the fairy, moth, and slime girls.

Offline FurryFanatic

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 06:11:16 PM »
The moth girl rgirlsx file should be in the Zip.  My mistake to not include moth when I said it was only dragon, sea angel, and spider girl.  I'll post the link to get the rgirlsx file for fairy and slime, but you should have them already if you downloaded some/most of the user mods that are out already.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zhhyygimyxm

Offline FurryFanatic

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 06:51:28 PM »
Would anyone be interested in a selection of monster girls consisting mainly of pokemon? I had a friend request them and I'm still searching for some pics, but the ones I have done have a good variety of pics.  Also, anyone know of a site with good pics of female garchomps? She's my friend's crown jewel when it comes to the pokemon girls pack, but I'm coming across too few picks to fill a decent folder.

I've checked Gelbooru, Rule #34, Sankaku Complex, Deviant Art, E-Hentai Galleries, Hentai Forums, and Monster Girl Unlimited, but there aren't enough pics.  :'(
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:55:33 PM by FurryFanatic »