Author Topic: <--Archived--> (ST concept)  (Read 29486 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: SlaveTraining (ST) concept
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2014, 02:09:46 PM »
Hm, from the viewpoint of ingame laws we can explain inability to enslave anyone by the fact that a girl either should commit a very serious crime to be enslaved by the government itself, or be a daughter of slave (or maybe not, it could be a cheap way to get many slaves when/if we'll add pregnancy).
Thus, at slavemerket you can buy and sell traned, expensive slaves, and in prison you can buy cheap, untrained, dangerous ones, as well as sell rm girls for example.

I think we'll need a prison location eventually anyway, might as well add it with ST.

We should introduce citizenship vs no papers thing as discussed in the beginning? Otherwise it'll be messy...
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2014, 03:14:11 PM »
Well, if we talking about rmg, it's understandable. But what about unique slaves, or rg slaves that are not monsters?
Or we imply that they all were originally captured outside the city and enslaved because they are not citizens?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2014, 03:18:49 PM »
Or we imply that they all were originally captured outside the city and enslaved because they are not citizens?

Pretty late for you? You never seem to be around past 8 - 9 PM at my timezone...

I figure we don't require to specify anything, enslaved = enslaved, doesn't matter how or where. Free girl with papers = super dangerous to enslave (game over of you're found out basically). Without papers, some paperwork/fee. We'll figure it out.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2014, 03:31:28 PM »
I am always around, it's just usually at this time I don't bother checking any forums because I can do it tomorrow at work, where I have much more free time :)

I wonder what should happen to sold slaves from the viewpoint of life simulation.
Should they immediately disappear from the game completely or stick around for some time, maybe successful enough free girls could buy them...

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2014, 03:35:42 PM »
I wonder what should happen to sold slaves from the viewpoint of life simulation.
Should they immediately disappear from the game completely or stick around for some time, maybe successful enough free girls could buy them...

I think something simple like bought/sold again at small chance percentages to be diced every 10 - 20 days.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Marquis

« Reply #65 on: May 21, 2014, 08:40:57 AM »

Here are some rambling thoughts on types of girls sparked by 'why would you have both slaves and free girls?' Each should have some advantages and disadvantages.
I included a cap to brothel reputation for some girl types - e.g. even if slavery is technically legal, the reputation of a brothel might take a hit for having slaves. This would be no problem for the shack, but would limit the mansion.

Captured/Coerced girls - captured monster girls or adventurers in catacombs or elsewhere, maybe kidnapping free girls. Disobedient.   
   Cost to acquire - few APs
   Jobs- Only usable for jobs when coerced (e.g. chains/collar). No pay.
        Advantages - Free. May be sold for a small amount of gold. Raw material for slave training. Can be a rare type (monster girls) or exceptional stats.
        Disadvantages - Requires constant supervision/dungeon. Zero Joy/Disposition. Limits reputation of brothel and affects other girls' disposition towards MC.

Bought Slaves - bought at slave market. Obedient.
   Cost to acquire - gold (equivalent to about 100APs in the beginning).
   Jobs- Basic jobs. No pay.
   Advantages- Easy to manage. Will do any job. Giving optional payment or attention can improve joy/disposition to a point.
   Disadvantage- Limit to Disposition/Joy maximum (maybe 50%). Low to Average stats. Limits brothel reputation maximum.

Free girls - become employees. Disposition is important for obedience.
   Cost to acquire - APs/gold. Should only require a few APs for their 'desired' job, but lots of APs/gold to increase disposition for undesired jobs.
   Jobs- only the ones they want to do. Fair pay. Maybe they can be convinced to enter slave training voluntarily (exceptionally high disposition? supporting an addiction?)
   Advantages- Better girls (higher stats). No limit to joy/disposition. No limit to brothel reputation.
   Disadvantages- requires fair payment (lower profits).

Trained slaves - either a free girl or captured girl trained to be fully obedient
   Cost to acquire - many APs to convince a free girl to enter training. No cost for captured girls. Many APs to actually conduct training.
   Jobs - No pay. Unique jobs available (ponygirl/catgirl).
   Advantages - Can train a higher stat girl than usual for some jobs. No limit to brothel reputation. Can be sold (but probably not cost effective due to high APs required).
   Disadvantages - Time to train.

Low level brothel: trained or bought slaves and coerced girls as prostitutes
Medium level brothel: free girls in some jobs (service/stripper, rarely prostitute), trained or bought slaves as prostitutes (or stripper/service)
High level brothel: free girls and trained slaves in all jobs