devolution

Author Topic: Balmung 60's Girlpacks  (Read 55926 times)

Offline Dabanisher

Re: Balmung 60's Girlpacks
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2017, 07:08:15 PM »
its not that its just when i started making image packs i would find any and all images that were well drawn because theres gotta be diversity in the packs or else you'll be seeing the same damn image witch just doesn't really show off the gal like i will almost 99% of the time never make a pack without a preg pic because that would take out a common function while no one i know ever uses the fighting thing and some girls don't fight because of their nature. i just feel like you could add so many more images that to your packs (overwatch for ex.) and make them way better. i've been updating mine for a while as well because no new anime have been getting any huge fanfare so no new girls show up.

Balmung60

« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2017, 02:19:13 AM »
No updates to existing packs right now, but Pack 13 is live. It's largely Tear Ring Saga mini-pack content (though Sun has more art than I was expecting), but the Girls und Panzer characters (Miho, Kay, and Ami) and Persona 5 character (Ann) make for pretty large character entries in their own rights.

I have the characters for the next four packs planned out and a month off, so hopefully I can get something more out in June or early July.

Balmung60

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2017, 02:21:43 AM »
New rgirls pack time. It's got viera from FFTA, Sisters of Battle and Tau from Warhammer 40K, a generic soldier girl, Pale Wings from Earth Defense Force, and some girls from some CG sets I had.

Offline pidzvbn

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2020, 03:14:26 AM »
Can't load any of the megas

Offline Caboose

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2021, 11:37:11 AM »
Is it possible for you to post these girlpacks on any other site? No matter which girlpack I press every single one of them has been taken off of mega. Thanks.