devolution

Author Topic: Whore Master Patch  (Read 193702 times)

Offline b00marrows

Re: Whore Master Patch
« Reply #255 on: June 13, 2012, 06:58:28 PM »
woo! after weeks of having threesoms with my matron spirit FINALY went to 1

Offline Popuri

« Reply #256 on: June 13, 2012, 07:01:13 PM »
Once stuff gets figured out, I may start scripting again.  Some folks have taken my base scripts and exploded with them...but I think they might be getting a bit unwieldy at this point.  One of the key, basic things I wanted to do was add a 'reward' option, aside from scold.  Where you could praise or compliment, to boost love and spirit/confidence.

I also like the idea of another stat called 'Loyalty' that could figure into rebellion, separate from obedience.  A girl could be disobedient, but loyal enough to still help.  Though that's encompassed somewhat by PCLove.

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #257 on: June 13, 2012, 07:04:32 PM »
Once stuff gets figured out, I may start scripting again.  Some folks have taken my base scripts and exploded with them...but I think they might be getting a bit unwieldy at this point.  One of the key, basic things I wanted to do was add a 'reward' option, aside from scold.  Where you could praise or compliment, to boost love and spirit/confidence.

I also like the idea of another stat called 'Loyalty' that could figure into rebellion, separate from obedience.  A girl could be disobedient, but loyal enough to still help.  Though that's encompassed somewhat by PCLove.

yes i was asing about this a few pages back, there is no realy good way or "praising" your slave...

Offline Aika

« Reply #258 on: June 13, 2012, 07:15:54 PM »
awsome thanks! it seems the only thing that increses spirit is having a threesome...WHY? ???

What? Having a threesome increases spirit? I need to go in and fix that... :P

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #259 on: June 13, 2012, 07:21:12 PM »
What? Having a threesome increases spirit? I need to go in and fix that... :P

oooook, i just found one of my girls with 0 confidence 0 obedience and 0 spirit AND -40 rebeliousness

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #260 on: June 13, 2012, 07:23:59 PM »
and my matron now has 0 confidence 48 obedience and 100 spirit with -50 rebeliousness

Offline Aika

« Reply #261 on: June 13, 2012, 07:32:46 PM »
Ok, before anyone gets on me for my last comment... EVERYTHING that increases or decreases a girl's stats or skills, happiness, mood, or etc. is under review, including scripts, weekly updates, traits, items, and especially the jobs. There will be a major update in Whoremaster MMX, with all the changes I make applied all at once. I don't want to half-ass this release, when it's all ready to go it will all be released at the same time.

For those of you that make girl packs, don't worry about new traits being added... for now. The review I'm doing is only evaluating existing traits. I will not be removing any existing traits, they will just be rebalanced. So feel free to start releasing those girl packs.

and my matron now has 0 confidence 48 obedience and 100 spirit with -50 rebeliousness

Mind fucked or broken will?

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #262 on: June 13, 2012, 07:45:13 PM »
oic broken will was hidden in there awsome.

for anyone who is using threesome to increse spirit DONT BOTHER due to EVERY FUCKING THING IN THE FUCKING GAME reducing it as soon as you look away from your slave spirit drops at HUGE rates, i just finished getting my matron to 100 and 2 weeks later its at 50...

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #263 on: June 13, 2012, 07:49:40 PM »
oh aika did you look at the pics i found a few pages back?

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #264 on: June 13, 2012, 08:12:05 PM »
ahahahahahahha! i just had a girl i tortured escape I HAVE 20358 fucking security fucking ninja slave????

Offline blind

« Reply #265 on: June 13, 2012, 08:39:50 PM »
Thanks for outlining the stats for the random girls Aika, that helped a lot.  Got any pointers for the Named characters?

Also the girl Yukari Takeba doesn't work in the editor unless you change all the ' that appear in the file to " except the one in her description used in the word doesn't.  Having typed that sentence i now realise how difficult it is to try and quote something clearly without using quotation marks in the explanation ...

Offline Aika

« Reply #266 on: June 13, 2012, 08:53:21 PM »
Also the girl Yukari Takeba doesn't work in the editor unless you change all the ' that appear in the file to " except the one in her description used in the word doesn't.  Having typed that sentence i now realise how difficult it is to try and quote something clearly without using quotation marks in the explanation ...
The most recent patch fixes her file. Yes, you're right, the ' in doesn't in her description screws things up.

oh aika did you look at the pics i found a few pages back?

Haven't had a chance to really look at them, I'm not at my home computer.

oic broken will was hidden in there awsome.

for anyone who is using threesome to increse spirit DONT BOTHER due to EVERY FUCKING THING IN THE FUCKING GAME reducing it as soon as you look away from your slave spirit drops at HUGE rates, i just finished getting my matron to 100 and 2 weeks later its at 50...

Sounds like the spirit increases from a threesome only increases the temporary stat. Increasing temporary stats has those temp stats ebb away weekly, back down to the girl's original value for the stat. I'll take a look at things when I get back to my home computer.

Offline Marquis

« Reply #267 on: June 14, 2012, 10:18:04 AM »

A balance problem I see on jobs is a distortion caused by customers using multiple services while the girls handle very few customers.

So if a bar area gets 30 customers, a possible result might be:
25 use the bar
15 use the waitresses
15 use the singer

If each girl handles 1-4 customers, you'd need something like 6 barmaids, 4 waitresses and 4 singers to leave few 'unhandled customers' for customer service to take care of. A 'real' bar with 30 customers might have 1 or 2 barmaids, 2 waitresses and one singer and do quite well on handling the crowd.

What I'd suggest is that jobs have a 'capacity' and 'interesting outcomes'. Capacity is the number of customers a job handles regardless of the girl's stats/skills/traits. Interesting outcomes include the current calculations for number of customers handled and pay and also could include trait based positive or negative results. 

So, maybe a bartender has a capacity of 15 and two barmaids can 'handle' the 25 customers with some excess capacity.
Barmaid 1 has skill/stats that might yield interesting outcomes of 2 happy customers (currently coded result that yields pay and improves customer happiness) and 1 unhappy customer (maybe her yandere trait kicked in)

Barmaid 2 has better skill/stats that might yield an outcome of 3 happy customers and no unhappy customers.

The other 14 customers are handled, but without any 'interesting outcomes' and have no effect on any brothel stats like customer happiness.   

If there was too little capacity by having only one bartender, the 'unhandled' customers might have a percentage be unhappy and be bumped to customer service. Customer service gets 100% of unhappy outcomes and a percentage of unhandled customers. Any of these customers not handled successfuly by a customer service girl have an impact on customer happiness and maybe cause a higher percentage of security problems.

Offline Number76

« Reply #268 on: June 14, 2012, 11:27:13 PM »
I've noticed that the random girls that I made for this mod aren't following the "random girls pick a profile pic and stick with it rule". Is there some trick that I need to apply to my girls packs to address this? Or is the cause still somewhat mysterious?

Offline crazy

« Reply #269 on: June 14, 2012, 11:37:18 PM »
I've noticed that the random girls that I made for this mod aren't following the "random girls pick a profile pic and stick with it rule". Is there some trick that I need to apply to my girls packs to address this? Or is the cause still somewhat mysterious?
You gotta open them in notepad or something like that and do this
NewRandom="Yes"  <--------- that right there just add that above if its human or catacombs
Human="Yes"
Catacomb="No">