Author Topic: Whoremaster: Very Bad Man Version 1.01a Updated 02/16/2016, now with girlpacks  (Read 71706 times)

Offline jonwich

Absolutely mate. The items specifically from my mod are:

Animal Handler's Outfit
Bitch Bites
Clit Tag
Cow Collar
Cow Nose Ring
Cunt Candy
Doggie Leash
Daddy's Little Cunt Collar
Matron's Collar
Urinal Cake
Urinal Conversion
Urinal Treatment

I don't think I'm leaving any out. I'll start keeping an updated list in the main post when I update. You can expect more of these to show up as I get further on in the game. Pony items will be coming, harnesses, maybe chastity belts, bits, reins, anything I can come up with. Keep in mind that just about every time I update, I tweak the items just a little bit, and that won't show up till you start a new game. Most of them are in "testing". I want them balanced, but before I can fully balance them, I need to get to a point where I can control all the stats updating by the job better. Some jobs have that mechanic in, some don't. I may eventually rehash the personal training job into a slave training job to deal with specific aspects and skills, and balance it that way.

Since I'm here, status update. You guys a lot of partially updated things last time I uploaded. I've had less time because I've been working on my health, but I'm currently hashing out the community service job into a public urinal job. That should be much more versatile than the urinal job at the brothel, which is good, but a bit more repetitive. I have more options with the community service job, and I'm learning a lot from it. I have other plans, but since I tend to let my other head choose, I can't tell you exactly what will be next. I want it to be the slave market, though, and I'm going to be testing the two cleaning updates I did to the cleaning and house cleaning jobs. I'm also working on some pony content and want to try updating some of the meet girl scripts, and that one will require more testing. Sorry it's taking as long as it is, like I said, I've got some other things going on too. The real reason this always takes so long, though, it's it's hard to write at length when your dick is hard. Just the plain truth there. There's only so much a guy can take. (I also write directly into the code, and test things a bit, looking for errors and seeing if what I've written really works well, trying to hopefully make sure all the possible content can be seen the way it's supposed to.)

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
Just because we're silent, doesn't mean we don't support your effort wholeheartedly, jonwich. I do have a question though, by public urinal you mean it's a solely  scat and pissing thing right? I kinda expected the job description to entail something along the lines of a sexual free-for-all, not so much public receptacle for your customers' whizz rainbows.

Offline jonwich

Solely pissing, maybe some blowjob and humiliation scenes. I'd like to add some public bukkake/ambulatory blowjob/free whoring (possibly advertising?) jobs later though.

Offline seden

Indeed, I do not post if nothing relevant to say, but as it is apparently appreciated, yes, Im quite interest in this mod, and waiting for it to be updated :).

Thanks !

Offline jonwich

Much appreciated Seden! I'm working on the new version, as soon as I finish the two jobs I'm working on, I'll upgrade the whole thing to .28 (or .29 if it's out). The upgrading always takes a bit because I literally have to go through what's changed between versions and either add/replace, or more often, go side-by-side with my version open and copy/paste my text into the new version. There's a lot to go through, and I always try not to miss anything, though I usually do wind up losing a couple lines in the process. Luckily I only have to change the files that have been changed, but that can sometimes be more than a few.

Offline seden

Yes, text (script, if there is no parser (plugin for notepad++ ?) as to synthax & others re occuring/standart commands. Error then worry come with a single erronous entry (this said, would it be helpful to post the items who have several .,..,.. etc appaerance ? (not sure as it seem to be a vanilla bug type ?).

To be seen, looking forward in any case :)

Offline Command

I hope you can include some cartoon or anime characters for this.

Offline jonwich

Honestly Command, anime girls really aren't my thing. Haven't been for... gosh, probably 8-10 years. If you want to put together an image pack of images that really go well with this mod, I'll happily post it alongside the mod.

I'm currently trying another game that's text only and it's giving me a TON of ideas here. Getting stuff done slowly, but surely. I'm not sure when I'll be done with the next version, but it's definitely coming along!

Offline Aquilus

Hey, jonwich.  Great job on the mod.  It is my favorite version of the game so far.  I was toying with the idea of playing around with the coding myself.  I don't know anything about C+ or coding in general but I like challenges.  May I please get the source code for your version of WM because I would like to play with it and see what I can come up with.  A list of software that you use to edit and compile the game would be great too.  Thank you very much and I enjoy your work.

Offline jonwich

Absolutely Aquilius. I'll upload a copy soon. The only software I use to edit this and build the game is Microsoft Visual Studio 2013. As soon as I get up I'll zip and toss the file up for you to play with at your leisure. It's really just the main game with edited text and some edits to what stats drive certain jobs.

Offline Aquilus

Thank you!

Offline HuiBui

Dear jonwich,

i also like your bad way mod very much.

I would also like to get a copy of your source code. And yes , same way as Aquilius, I've no skill in programming. But as if you're saying, I'll use Visual Studio 2013 and give it a try.

Additional question: If you are a really bad man, couldn't  you expand the treatments of the girls in the dungeons a bit more??

Kind Regards,
HuiBui

Offline jonwich

So glad you like the mod, mate! Hopefully I'll have a new update soon (I plan on hamstringing the puppies and cows due to another game's influence on me), my concussion and family issues have been keeping me from it unfortunately. You're like the 4th or 5th person to ask me for my source code, which isn't surprising because right now the source on GitHub is incomplete and can't be used. As such, I'm going to be updating my first post in this thread with my source files. Note that it's technically one version behind the main mod, at .27, not .28, but the changes aren't significant enough to make a huge difference.

As to whether or not I can do more with the dungeon, that's something I've discussed before. I can do a bit, I'll have to look into how much. I've mostly left the dungeon alone because I've been unable to make the Dungeon and Gang scenes match up. As such, you wind up sometimes with scenes where a girl is grabbed from an alley according to the gang, but in the dungeon it says she's grabbed at home. I've got a lot of ideas I want to work with that, and also at the time of "branding", some that Crazy liked including choosing where a brand would go, possibly choosing a name, and other changes I could eventually make in the dungeon.

Another thing Crazy and I were discussing was how the dungeon worked. We both like that it's unique, but because it's unique in how it works, it'd be tough to change. We were talking about all sorts of possibilities, including maybe making the dungeon more of a holding area, while having a second building specifically for slave training, different types of torture, and a whole host of stuff. It would take a lot of work and time on our parts, but last I heard, Crazy was having a lot of personal stuff going on, like me, so it may be a long time before it happens, or it may not happen. We'll have to wait and see. I'd also like to fix the puppy job and institute the pony job which is actually in game and needs text.

Offline Aquilus

Awesome!  8)

Offline jonwich

My head's been acting up too much for me to really get any writing done. That sucks pretty hardcore. On the plus side, that means I've been collecting pictures for different girlpacks! Hopefully I'll have some new Hucow and Petgirl-centric packs on the way in the near future. (Especially since Petgirls managed to rope in Odette Delacroix and Katie Thornton!)