Author Topic: Some extra scripts  (Read 3146 times)

Offline fires_flair

Some extra scripts
« on: October 29, 2010, 03:06:22 PM »
so I finally decided to write down some (and think of a few more) of the text ideas I've been thinking of. I don't know if they will all be use able (I know some aren't currently), or if you guys would want to use them. but I decided to share them just the same.
I also have a small request, if it won't take too much time/effort, would some one be able to get me the "you could not find any girls" script. I have an idea for it, involving finding a girl.

but anyways, here is the scripts I've thought of so far, see the attainments for a copy of them.

Pregnancy scripts:
(uh-oh) she is pregnant with your child

(uh-oh) she has become pregnant by a customer

since you have told her not to take precautions she has become pregnant/inseminated

since you ran out of anti-preg potions she has become pregnant/inseminated

since you do not have any anti-preg potions she has become pregnant/inseminated

once it works- she has gotten pregnant by (one of) the other participant(s) of the threesome (gangbang)

she has become pregnant, sadly to say she entertained so many men in the session she has no idea who fathered the child.

alternate sex scripts/entertainer

the customer) did not want to have sex, instead they/he had her give them/him a blow-job/tit-job

the customer) did not want to have sex, instead they/he/she had her masturbate in front of then/him/her

the customer) did not want to have sex, instead they/he/her had her perform a striptease and then give them/him/her a lap dance

waitress:

she waited on the customers, often getting groped, or pulled onto their laps.

a customer got overly friendly and would not let her move off his/her lap until they were both completely satisfied.

a customer got very rowdy and pulled down her skirt. she shrugged it off and finished her shift naked below the waist.

(today) she did not feel like wearing clothes, she went around the bar naked and got many tips.

she was very horny today and often stopped longer then needed to talk to the customers, allowing them to touch her. she made plenty of tips.

a group of customers got very rowdy and pulled her onto a table. they proceeded to fuck her until they were all satisfied. she finished her shift naked and covered in cum. her customer were completely satisfied and he made plenty in tips

Alt free time:

She was very horny and masturbated for most this shift, may  orgasmic cries could be heard coming from her room. She still recovered some health and energy, as is much more relaxed.

She was bored (today) and was found wandering a secret hall watching the other girls ‘perform‘.

She was very bored (today) and spent much of her time flirting with some of your gang members/guards.  Their laughs could be heard some distance away. Every one could tell she was happy and relaxed.

She was bored of staying in the brothel so she went and spent this shift at a part instead, attracting much attention from both sexes. She feels very refreshed and happier