devolution

Author Topic: I'm having trouble with the traits  (Read 2273 times)

Offline Mystery

I'm having trouble with the traits
« on: August 19, 2015, 10:53:35 AM »
Can someone please help! Everytime I try to make a girl and use the game's traits, after I choose which traits I want to use it doesn't save them... But I was able to put some traits in a girl when I made my own traits even though they were automatically recognized as the game's and didn't have my description. I can't make girls like this  :'(

Offline deadkingblue

Re: I'm having trouble with the traits
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 02:33:11 PM »
You need the runtimes for the original wm. I think all you really need is like .net 3.5 or maybe .net 2.0. Plus you have to make sure that your antivirus isn't freaking out about WME. Also make sure your using crazys mod version, as it's the only supported version on the forum.  Oh and the runtimes for the original WM are in the orignial wm thread. (if you can't find them here and need to google them make sure you only get them from microsoft. otherwise you'll get adware and virusssssss'.)

Offline deadkingblue

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 02:38:44 PM »
Unless your having technical problems, in which case i would say that you have to hit the update selected button with the modified girl selected to update alread saved/added to list girls. Also are you using crazys? cause the Original dev of the original game is like 3 hosts behind the current host of the forum.

Offline Mystery

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 01:46:37 PM »
Thank you again Deadking! But it was just the editor being weird I fixed the problem!