devolution

Author Topic: Knights of Lust: Rise of the General  (Read 7831 times)

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
Knights of Lust: Rise of the General
« on: November 03, 2015, 10:29:07 AM »
PREVIOUSLY KNIGHT OF WHORES

Hi folks, I helping with the development of a new RPG Maker MV (the one that just got released yesterday) game. We had a lot of work done on the game before MV came out, so the game is coming together rather quickly. We will have all sorts of fetish content . . . in fact we aren't ruling out any fetish at the moment.What we could really use is someone to search the web for pictures for the sex scenes until such time as we can afford to hire an artist. When released, the game will be free but Patrons of the game will get early releases and such.If anyone is interested in helping please PM me, or respond to this thread. Or you can add me to Skype ([email protected]) and talk to him yourself. You will get access to the development pages and the development version of the game, as that is all that we can currently offer.

We need one, and only one beta tester. The beta tester's job will be to open every door, talk to every character (for every option that appears), read every sign, etc. and make sure everything works as it should. It is a tedious and time consuming job, but it needs done. We don't need someone who just plays the game and tells us what bugs they found along the way. PM or reply if you are interested.

A download and Patreon Link will be made available once we have enough of a game built up.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 02:29:06 PM by MuteDay »
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline deadkingblue

Re: Knights of Lust: Rise of the General
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 11:56:52 AM »
Ur text is gray, and this isn't the other hgames thread. but i suppose it's still in the right place. also i hate rpgmaker games.

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 02:57:03 PM »
Ur text is gray, and this isn't the other hgames thread. but i suppose it's still in the right place. also i hate rpgmaker games.

you might hate rpg maker game but you wont know till you try,
besides KOL will be much different
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 10:46:05 PM »
I'd be willing to beta for you, if you still need a tester.  I make a point of talking to every character I find and opening every door that I can in rpg games anyway, and unlike deadking, I really love rpg maker games.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 12:40:58 AM »
if you have skype add me please, that way i can introduce you to the team

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2015, 02:10:07 AM »
Sent you a PM.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2015, 10:47:23 PM »
We are still looking for people

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 05:37:03 AM »
What kind of searching for pictures for the sex scenes do you mean?

I mean, if you use your own characters as sex partners, it will be totally different from using existing, widely known characters.

Offline MuteDay

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 12:22:59 PM »
we mostly just need someone to find general pictures that fit the theme of what the sex scene it is