Author Topic: Couple of Questions!  (Read 3453 times)

Offline nachocreech

Couple of Questions!
« on: February 16, 2011, 03:05:52 PM »
Hey guys,
I recently started playing this game because I played Sim Brothel before, and absolutely loved it!

Although I know this game is still under dev. I was wondering if you guys could answer some of my questions I had
(I did look around the forum but I either missed it or couldn't find the answers)

FYI: I'm playing on 1.30

1. I sent out gangs into the catacombs and they captured "monsters" and I kept on sending them in there and now I have 4 of them. I was somehow able to make one of the beasts into a slave (in my brothel) but the others are just living in my dungeon.
                a. Also, my mission was to kidnap girls and they all ended in my dungeon. so now I have more girls/beasts in my dungeon then my actual brothel!

How do I make them into my actual slaves that can work in my brothel???

2. I realized there is a bank in the game, and I decided to try it out and deposited some money,
only to find out in a couple of weeks my bank lost my money! Whats the point of the bank???

3. there was a blog with a great explanation on the gangs http://not-serious-g.blogspot.com/2010/01/nouveautes.html?utm_source=BP_recent

but I also had a question, when you see the list of gangs for hire, some of them are in red or dark blue,
now I understand if this was the case for girls, it was usually that they are hurt/tired/unhappy, but does this go along with the gangs as well???

sorry for the specific questions, I hope to see great updates!
many thanks

Offline flobby

Re: Couple of Questions!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 03:28:29 PM »
1) Captured girls and girls with a high Rebellion will be sent to the dungeon. To make them work for you just release them. (You can release multiple girls at once by holding down Ctrl and clicking on them. Figuering that out saved me a LOT of time ever since^^)

2) You get interest on money stored in the bank. Your money dissappearing from the bank might be a bug... Never happened to me so far.

3) Gangs displayed in red have less than 5 men. As soon as you hire them they will start recruiting. Should take about 3-4 turns for them to return to full strength.

Offline nachocreech

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 04:22:36 PM »
ohhhhhhhhhhh,

ok,
they should either somehow explain the meaning of "release" or reword it,
cause when it said release I thought it was just let her go.

thnx for the quick answers!

Offline Ctwo

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2011, 04:40:39 AM »
One more thing to say most girls sent to your dungeons arn't slaves to start with. If you want to make them slaves you have to do it in the dungeon. The main benifit to slaves over free girls is you get 40% more gold from work a slave does. Slaves can't be used for matron or torturer so releasing a few girls without making them slaves isn't a bad idea.

Offline trex

• Donator
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 07:30:01 AM »
There's no real reason to submit a girl to slavery if you don't want.

1. If you don't like the somewhat 'cheat' of reload/retry when you send a girl into the dungeon to be made a slave (and she fights and runs off/dies/kills a great gang) and can accept the rebelliousness hit, you can simply slide up her HOUSE TAKE to whatever (even 100%). It'll raise her rebellion, but you could use the Greater Domination (or whatever rebellion reducing items you have in your game) to take care of that.

2. You cannot sell non-slave girls, so simply get some gangs (with potions) and then brand and sell as many girls you want You might lose a gang if a girl has the Iron Will or good Constitution/combat skills, but you could always reload, or just accept that as the cost of business.

3. Yeah, Slaves cannot be the torturer or Matron, but if you don't use those then no loss.

Offline nachocreech

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 07:39:28 PM »
thnx for the helpful replies,
it seems you guys are talking about things such as
Torturers and Matrons?

What do they do? I mean I know what they "mean" but what about in game?

many thanks

Offline Greine

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 08:23:08 PM »
Matrons manage your girls. You can only assign one matron, she must be a free girl, not a slave, and she'll be assigned the matron role for both shifts. She'll take girls off their jobs when they're too tired or injured. She'll put them back to work in the last job they had, when they're better again. She'll also do things like confiscate addictive drugs if a girl should buy any. I'm sure she'll do other things too, but those are the things I've noticed. Having a matron is VERY helpful when you get over 6 girls or so.

Torturers also must be free and also take the torturer job for both shifts. You can have one matron per brothel, but you can only have one torturer at a time, period. Your torturer goes down to the dungeon and torturers the girls down there every turn. She'll do a very good (but I don't think perfect) job of making sure no girls die. And a torturer is very effective at lowering dungeon prisoners' rebelliousness every week. If you leave a girl in long enough, so that her rebelliousness drops below zero, every week she'll have a good chance of getting the Mind Fucked or Broken Will trait.