devolution

Author Topic: Creating a torrent to house all current downloads  (Read 8384 times)

Offline ptb_666777

• "You gonna pass that!"
Creating a torrent to house all current downloads
« on: July 17, 2012, 09:43:11 PM »
I was wondering if it would be ok to create a torrent with all the current (and even earlier releases) Including mods, items, girl packs, scripts, ext. It would be pretty simple and I have the space and time to compile it. with a few other people having the collection stored and being seeded there would be no need for a server, but still could be used. currently I have found 3 torrents. one girl pack witch is dead (no seeds) and two different copy's of wm. this would be close to or more than if I am missing stuff 10 gigs, but with a torrent you only download what you want. anyway feed back and other hosts are needed, altho a green lite from necro is all I really need. I think it would be good in a few ways, but maybe not.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Creating a torrent to house all current downloads
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 03:25:16 AM »
I cannot imagine why necro would be against that. If you have time and energy, go for it.
Like what we're doing?

Offline TF

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 06:56:54 AM »
As far as I can tell, my Really Big Ass Combo Pack is still functional. I gave up on updating it a long time ago because I moved and my new internet made it impossible to deal with large files on sites like mediafire, but between the two packs, there are a few gigs worth of girls compiled from about a dozen different people's packs. It *looks* like all the files are still available, and you should feel free to use them if it helps (giving credit to the original pack creators as I do in the second post, of course.)

Once you have a torrent up, I'll be more than happy to download it and seed. Torrents are the one method of transferring files that actually works well on my current internet.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:02:30 AM by TF »

Offline ptb_666777

• "You gonna pass that!"
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 12:54:29 PM »
As far as I can tell, my Really Big Ass Combo Pack is still functional.

WMCharacters.7z.001-006? this is the torrent I found that is dead, could it be yours? Some of the trackers listed it as such.

Anyway, If I do it I am unzipping everything. I know it will make it larger, but it will be much easier to find what you need. I was thinking 2 folders for girls for each different type. one main, and one dup files since there are a few overlaps when it comes to girls.

Also any "loli" shit will have to be removed. I'm to pretty for prison, so any help Identifying them would be great.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 01:08:45 PM »
WMCharacters.7z.001-006? this is the torrent I found that is dead, could it be yours? Some of the trackers listed it as such.

Anyway, If I do it I am unzipping everything. I know it will make it larger, but it will be much easier to find what you need. I was thinking 2 folders for girls for each different type. one main, and one dup files since there are a few overlaps when it comes to girls.

Also any "loli" shit will have to be removed. I'm to pretty for prison, so any help Identifying them would be great.

Good luck with that... it is more often than not judgement call. Keep in mind that original release also has 'loli' content.
Like what we're doing?

Offline ptb_666777

• "You gonna pass that!"
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 01:54:51 PM »
http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=5.0

megauplaod is dead forever. I'll need this sometime. I didn't realise there where so many girl packs.

yes there is a lot of content of questionable nature. I hate the idea, but I have to destroy it. If there is anyone who would like to house the files that don't have laws aginst them please come forward. The idea of removing stuff bothers me, but not as much as being ass raped by a group of inmates. basicly it could be a drop in if you want the stuff. Pics in proper folders that are questionable and if full chars there .girl file. man this is going to take a wile . . .

Offline TF

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 03:17:28 PM »

I stopped hosting the torrent partly because interest died down a bit, but mostly because my piratebay account got deleted for some reason, taking all my torrents with it. People seemed to be alright with the mediafire links, anyway, so I just left it at that. If you really want to get the files via torrent, I can host it again, but I have to warn you, trying to get them from only me on my awful, spotty internet connection will take forever.

Offline ptb_666777

• "You gonna pass that!"
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 03:40:26 PM »
I stopped hosting the torrent partly

I wanted to know if the files here and the torrents are the same? I have dl them already from here.

also: pinkpetal.uni.me/index.php?topic=256.0 are all set to private.

Offline TF

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 04:19:54 PM »
My torrent had the six 7zip files for my first combo pack, same as the Part 1 - Part 6 mediafire links listed under the "first pack" heading.

That torrent is pretty well dead, though... If I were to put up a torrent again, I would have it encompass both packs, though again, it would take *forever* to download.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 08:24:27 PM »

I wanted to know if the files here and the torrents are the same? I have dl them already from here.

also: pinkpetal.uni.me/index.php?topic=256.0 are all set to private.
well, yes the files are privet, 'cause I've not gotten around to deleting them yet. Would not the title of the thread give it away, that the links are dead, or private...

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 12:47:47 AM »
http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=5.0

megauplaod is dead forever. I'll need this sometime. I didn't realize there where so many girl packs.

yes there is a lot of content of questionable nature. I hate the idea, but I have to destroy it. If there is anyone who would like to house the files that don't have laws against them please come forward. The idea of removing stuff bothers me, but not as much as being ass raped by a group of inmates. basically it could be a drop in if you want the stuff. Pics in proper folders that are questionable and if full chars there .girl file. man this is going to take a wile . . .
I do have a link for this, media fire, that can be made available if some one wants to upload it. And really if the original host was so concerned to have access to the original file he would have come back and re-host it. so feel free to rip it apart to get rid of the illegal stuff.

Offline ptb_666777

• "You gonna pass that!"
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2012, 09:14:24 AM »
if you would like to send me a message with link I'll add it to the rest. It is taking me longer than I had hoped to get all the files, but I am still working on it.