Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

balancing catacombs

<< < (8/8)

Mehzerz:
Sounds pretty nice Doc! Lookin' forward to it.

Is it possible to have one of the gangs stats to increase the chances of finding rare items over common ones? I don't think any of their stats alter that but it would be nice.
It seems that gangs were bringing back common items far too commonly. Either that or super common items should be removed. But then I suppose that's why the game is moddable. :p
I think as far as store items go in the catacombs I'd just make them rare finds. Super powerful items would be rarer than that, and mid to powerful items would be more common. This is all assuming the catacombs difficulty increases and gangs don't come out unscathed. :p

DocClox:

--- Quote from: Mehzerz on November 22, 2009, 02:35:39 PM ---Sounds pretty nice Doc! Lookin' forward to it.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Mehzerz on November 22, 2009, 02:35:39 PM ---Is it possible to have one of the gangs stats to increase the chances of finding rare items over common ones? I don't think any of their stats alter that but it would be nice.
It seems that gangs were bringing back common items far too commonly.

--- End quote ---

Agree with that. Intelligence might be a good modifier: A smart gang leader will see no sense in hauling a plain dress or a pair of scruffy boots back through all that danger.  Stupid ones will grab the first item they see and high tail it back.

Fstop:
It would be great if instead of items or girl you could occasionally get a monster as a gang member (mush like how your sons are going to join the gangs)

DocClox:
It's an interesting idea. I think I need to see how necno is handling the sons-as-gang-leaders idea before I can say much more than that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version