Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

If you need images

<< < (6/9) > >>

Monty52:
Some that really don't make sense:

Les alternate is girl's Sex pic (which all show guys) instead of defaultimages' Les pic which show women?  Vice versa for Sex using Les as an alt.

Beast uses Sex as an alt?

Hand uses Foot as an alt?

There's a better way... Defaultimages.

It will save a lot of storage space too, because you have a lot of great defaultimages to use... and then when you really want a specific girl to not show something from the defaultimages alternate folder, then all you do is make a copy of one of her other pics from another category, copy and rename it to the category you'd rather have show instead of the defaultimages alt.

At least give the option to do it this way.

jonwich:
You can already do that.

Monty52:
ok... if you can - how?

EDIT: I'm using the newest crazy mod version btw - v.06.02.28.  That's what we're both talking about, right?

EDIT2: OK... I never knew about the config.xml file until now.  Why not have the game update this config.xml file through the "Settings" menu selection when running the game?  That would be much more intuitive.

Monty52:
Can someone detail the situations appropriate for all of the image types (even "Lick" - which actor is licking who, and licking what?)?  I know some of the image types are not actively being used in the game currently (possibly set aside for other scripted mods), but I'm hoping that they were at least figured out ahead of time to determine what they could be used for.

I am creating a new much more extensive Defaultimages package that I plan on offering to everyone else here and I want to make sure that I get everything correct (as best as it can be given the limitations that I can't change).  If you don't already know why the Defaultimages folder is so important, let me explain.  It can allow you to create a ton of random girls where each one has specific profile pics (obtained from each girl's character folder), but then use shared general images from the Defaultimages folder for everything else.  This means that the Defaultimages folder has to be careful crafted though to work well and make sense if it is to be used for this purpose.  You will have to edit your config file to take advantage of this (find out how to do it in the forum).  Here are my current rules for selecting images:

- images are drawings or another style of CG (except for a maybe a few non-girl ones - like, I got a really cool grim reaper GIF a "Death" image type that looks like it could have be from a movie clip).  I threw in a lot of very nice animated GIFs, so it's like you are watching little anime/hentai movie clips - yes!
- images display a completely human actor.  actors with non-human visual qualities will have to have their own unique pictures in their own character folder
- hair is completely cropped from all images (from where the actor could be assumed to be located) as that takes way too much away from anonymity
- chests are cropped from every image (from where the actor could be assumed to be in the pic) except those where I just can't get away from it (ie. Milk and Titty - in those cases I used above average through very large size breasts as why bother milking or titsex with small breasts anyway?) as that also takes away from anonymity also.
- skin is non-tattooed.  If you have a tattooed actor, that's a unique feature that you'll have to get special pics for and put in her folder specifically.
- skin is generally light through tanned.  You can easily just assume that varied skin color is a result of differing lighting.  If you have a black or a ghostly pale actor, you'll have to use specific pics to account for that in their specific folders.
- pubic hair is a non-concern, as it can be assumed to routinely grow and get shaved by any girl.
- consideration for clothing is dependent on what might make sense for the image type.  If you have a specific girl who is defined by her clothes, then you will have to provide her own custom pics in her character folder.
- As stated at the top of this message, there are image types I am providing images for in this package that are not implemented in the game but are available for other modders to use in their scripts.  Apparently most (if not all) of them fall within implemented categories.  I plan on providing a document with the download to explain the implemented categories those images fall within.  I will leave it up to the downloader to follow the instructions to copy and rename images.  The reason I will be doing this is mainly for the sake of keeping the download smaller.  It also makes it easier for people that prefer it to have unique images for the unique categories that aren't also used for the more general categories.

So, please.  Help me to create this.  All I need is someone to help detail to me what action each image type is used for, because the information on this forum is too vague for me to do this properly.  What I mean by this is, for each action: actor is receiving or providing (maybe either), performing with who (1 girl, 1 guy, multiple girls, multiple guys, mixed?), and which body parts are involved and what is happening to those body parts.  I'm going to use "Lick" again as an example as one of the most confusing image types to figure out...  I am almost 3/4.  All I need is the information.  I have been posting for a few days about this...  Please - someone?

Baal:
Probably gonna need aveojoey or Crazy. The best advice is keep in mind that almost everything is from a male perspective especially with things like lick. Lesbian actions are easy to tell, what would a women use? A strapon. Can you eat out dick? No it's a girl only activity. If it was the anus it would be rimming.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version