Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

If you need images

<< < (7/9) > >>

Monty52:
I guessed Lick was the actor licking a cock and I found a few pictures specifically showing that... but I'm still unsure.  It could be a someone licking the nipples of the actor, for instance.  What about Dildo - is it an alternative masturbation situation or someone else using the dildo on the actor?  Or maybe it's an alternative lesbian situation with a double dildo.  This is why I need more information.

Baal:

--- Quote from: Monty52 on March 12, 2016, 07:46:58 PM ---I guessed Lick was the actor licking a cock and I found a few pictures specifically showing that... but I'm still unsure.  It could be a someone licking the nipples of the actor, for instance.  What about Dildo - is it an alternative masturbation situation or someone else using the dildo on the actor?  Or maybe it's an alternative lesbian situation with a double dildo.  This is why I need more information.

--- End quote ---

More than likely it's licking penis specifically probably the tip, shaft, and balls. Dildo is probably a girl dildoing herself trying to look naughty. It's would be a great chance to use various machines if someone wanted to innovate. Na, lesbian dildoing would be with lesbian. Lesbian is probably anything that involves vaginas getting close to one another (some people have used kissing as a necessity but it's not what the tag really means.) If it was nipple licking it would have to be with nipple sucking.

Monty52:
What about Strapon - is the actor receiving the strapon or using it one another girl (or on a guy)?

Suckballs is actually difficult to find appropriate photos for...

Baal:

--- Quote from: Monty52 on March 13, 2016, 03:52:04 PM ---What about Strapon - is the actor receiving the strapon or using it one another girl (or on a guy)?

Suckballs is actually difficult to find appropriate photos for...

--- End quote ---

I'd say using it on a girl.

You could potentially using ball licking if you need to.

Monty52:
Thanks, "ball licking" got me a few more pics to use.  :)

I couldn't find one good anime/cartoon pic with a girl holding or near a sign for "Sign", but I figured something out.  I got 1 pic for it that works...

According to what I've read, "Sub" is the same as "BDSM".  "Dom" is an extra category for "dominant female actor" ( or femdom actor), and BDSM is for submissive female actor.  So it sounds like it's not worth even bothering with "Sub" then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version