Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

Sterile girl got pregnant

(1/5) > >>

Sigfried666:
Like said in the title. I had a sterile girl getting pregnant from sex with a costumer.
The girl was Aegis, from persona 3. She is a sterile costruct. No big deal.
She couldn't get pregnant from coming with the sterile trait. So I had her have sex without protection, she got inseminated twice, then she got pregnant.
Maybe the MILF trait she got from giving birth to a monster made the script ignore her sterile trait?

delta224:
 >:( That is it.  Time to recode the pregnancy stuff.

exodia91:
Just a suggestion, but I don't think giving birth to a monster should give the milf trait. It just seems... off for some reason. And it would be nice if you could quit and reload previous day to re-roll babie's genders, Randomness is great and all but when I'm trying to staff an entire brothel with my daughters 10 boys in a row can be frustrating.

DocClox:

--- Quote from: exodia91 on December 13, 2009, 03:31:50 AM ---Just a suggestion, but I don't think giving birth to a monster should give the milf trait.

--- End quote ---

Sounds fair: I'll add it to the bug tracker.

--- Quote from: exodia91 on December 13, 2009, 03:31:50 AM ---And it would be nice if you could quit and reload previous day to re-roll babie's genders, Randomness is great and all but when I'm trying to staff an entire brothel with my daughters 10 boys in a row can be frustrating.

--- End quote ---

Can you not do that already? Or are the results always the same?

If people want, I can add the %chance for a boy or girl to the config file, so you can set any gender proportions you like. Maybe add the base chance to get a girl pregnant as well.

dcb42:

--- Quote from: DocClox on December 13, 2009, 04:32:46 AM ---If people want, I can add the %chance for a boy or girl to the config file, so you can set any gender proportions you like. Maybe add the base chance to get a girl pregnant as well.

--- End quote ---

I would love this. At least in the current version, the benefits to having a daughter far outweigh those of having a son, so... until we can put our sons in gangs, i'd like to be able to skew towards useful kids.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version