Author Topic: Download v1.29  (Read 24660 times)

Offline necno

• Core Developer
Download v1.29
« on: October 16, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »
Next version will be released when it is done and may take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks depending on how things go. The first thing that will be added is the new building uses but more will be added and re-coded to support them.

IMPORTANT: This game contains adult material and you should by law only be playing this game if you are considered legal age (adult) in your country.

Ok, v1.29 read the change log there is a lot of stuff in there. This version is mostly a bug fix version but adds some new features as always.

LATEST FULL VERSION DOWNLOAD:
Seeing as how this is likely the last of the 1.29.x series, I thought I'd post a completely patched install to forestall any mistakes or new players missing patches.  So, without further ado, I present Whore Master 1.29.4.6:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5yfm1tddzjm/Whore Master 1.29.4.6 Beta - full install (fix 2).zip

Just unzip and you're good to go!

If you get the error message "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem." Then you need to Download these files
If you have further problems starting then install these and these files

NOTE: this program is still classified as BETA. This means it is not considered a represenation of the final product. It also means that bugs may be apparent and by releasing a BETA program to the public you guys can help test it and provide feedback. Also, a proper installer will be written once the program is no longer BETA software
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 05:40:38 AM by Dagoth »
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)