Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

BUGS 1.27

<< < (9/9)

sgb:
I've noticed the 'random monster girls only' thing too.  Out of 6 captured girls so far in my current game, none have been unique; and I've made several more 'catacombs only girls', so the odds should be in favour of a unique one.  Will try setting all my gangs to search catacombs and keep reloading later tonight to confirm.

EDIT: Issue confirmed.  Tried and reloaded 10 times with five fully trained gangs.  No unique girls.

LordShame:
Okay, I get the meaning of insemination now. I was just confused by the usage of the word, because it literally means "insertion of semen"; technically, inseminating a sterile female isn't supposed to do anything. However, I understand that using the words "gestational surrogacy" might be just a little too technical. ;)

Mirroar:
Something else I noticed: I just went through my girls to see which were drug addicted and found one. So I went to the inventory management and gave her a Cure for Shroud addiction. then I selected it in her inventory and clicked the "Equip/Use" Button. the item did not vanish from her inventory and the "Unequip" Button lit up, suggesting the game tried to equip the item instead of use it. I clickt the unequip-button, which made the equip-button light p again. Clicked that and the game crashed.

Kalebon:

--- Quote from: Mirroar on October 19, 2009, 09:56:40 PM ---Something else I noticed: I just went through my girls to see which were drug addicted and found one. So I went to the inventory management and gave her a Cure for Shroud addiction. then I selected it in her inventory and clicked the "Equip/Use" Button. the item did not vanish from her inventory and the "Unequip" Button lit up, suggesting the game tried to equip the item instead of use it. I clickt the unequip-button, which made the equip-button light p again. Clicked that and the game crashed.

--- End quote ---

when consumables are used they do not initially vanish it seems, moving to another girl and back corrects the display error.

Sigfried666:
Playing 1.27 now. I got the "next day" freeze problem. Had only one girl training. Still, it workend when I took her off training.

Edit:
Seems to freeze whenerver I put any girl on training. Seems I will have to go on withou training.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version