Game Discussion > General Discussion & Download

creating girls walkthrough

<< < (3/7) > >>

Solo761:
You said you use Win2k. Have you started editor that came with the game or did you DL one I uploaded in your previous thread?

I just installed Win2k SP4, next installed .net 2.0 SP1 and I run the editor that came with the game. At first it looked to work fine, until I tried to add a girl to the list. Then I got that same error. Version that comes with the game expects you have .net 3.5 installed. That error said it all. It can't find system.core. Which is expected because that file comes with .net 3.5. Next I tried editor version from that thread, with which I included those files that .net 2.0 doesn't have and that version works fine under Win2k.

Balmung60:
with the included editor you have to take the generated output and manually put it into a girls file if memory serves (I used it exclusively for my first pack)

zodiac44:
Don't use the editor that ships with the game, download the latest version (in the mods section, linked to in the guide above).  Instructions here are for the 0.66 editor only (though they likely will apply to future versions until the editor and/or .girlsx format is overhauled).

Uriel:

--- Quote from: zodiac44 on January 07, 2010, 01:43:47 AM ---Name each file as appropriate for the action (ANAL* for anal sex pics,BDSM* for BDSM pics, BEAST* for bestiality/tentacle pics, etc. - seethe existing girl folders for the format)
--- End quote ---
Can we get a full list of actions currently supported? I'm intrested because i'm now updating image sets i got in "User mods" so they will look better.

Is there a combined actions(like pregsex for exemple?). Is there a possibility to add fight images so they will be used when girl meets enemy goons for example?

Also is it ok to have two files with the same name, but with different extensions? Like profile1.jpg and profile1.jpeg in one folder. I understand thet's ok for the file system. But what about WM itself?

zodiac44:
The list is:

* Anal
* BDSM
* Beast
* Death
* Group
* Les
* Preg
* SexYou can also combine Preg with the other categories (I'm not certain what it does in game, but it is allegedly supported.  The format is Preg[category][ID].[ext], so a pregnant BDSM pic would be "PregBDSM 1.jpg" as an example. 

Right now there isn't a file format specified for fight pics, though the "death" pics show up when a girl gets beaten or raped.

I don't know if there are any issues with same name/different extensions, but I suspect they will work.  Create a test case to try it and report back on your success or lack thereof.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version