PyTFall > PyTFall: Bugs and Game balancing

Game Balancing - General

<< < (7/10) > >>

DarkTl:
We cannot allow average sex stat anyway. Customers should have actual sex act that they want in mind, and during it we should check the whore's corresponding sex skill to calculate income. Otherwise there is little point in using several sex skills at all.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on June 13, 2014, 05:31:57 AM ---We cannot allow average sex stat anyway. Customers should have actual sex act that they want in mind, and during it we should check the whore's corresponding sex skill to calculate income. Otherwise there is little point in using several sex skills at all.

--- End quote ---

Lets keep the wage based off all relevant stats but further modify them during the jobs or create an event where the costumer is not satisfied and refuses to pay on those grounds.

And while going over the job, I figured out the reason for experience thing (girls gaining millions in experience on very high levels advancing gaining 2 - 3 levels in one day). I was beginning to think that I'd never figure that out...

DarkTl:

--- Quote from: Xela on June 12, 2014, 11:08:51 AM ---Otherwise... There is no way for player to know which costumer is which but even for the logic, a female costumer cannot request a blowjob, there is no code that would allow that.

--- End quote ---
Unless the female customer did something wrong, like had not enough money or picked a fight. That probably should lead to other consequences, more wm-like.
Not to mention an opportunity to find new characters among female customers.

Basically, gender would help a lot for various events.

--- Quote from: Xela on June 12, 2014, 11:08:51 AM ---Only if we keep it simple. There are more pressing tasks, also this is part of lesbian job:
--- End quote ---
I'd say this part is too difficult even for beta. We already have tags that describe the number of characters on pictures. That's enough to add group events.

As for bdsm pics, I don't even hope to describe them all accurately. At best we could use 4-5 major, very general categories.

DarkTl:
Aaand we should come to agreement about the number of AP. That's a very important part of incomes calculation.

I believe right now we have base 1 AP, +1 at 30 constitution and +1 at every next 60 constitution points.
I personally would prefer more smooth increase, something like 1 base AP, then +1 at 40, 90 (+50 points), 150 (+60 points), 220 (+70 points), etc.
And maybe agility should also play some secondary role here, for example 1 more AP per 150 agility.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on June 13, 2014, 07:16:09 AM ---Unless the female customer did something wrong, like had not enough money or picked a fight. That probably should lead to other consequences, more wm-like.
Not to mention an opportunity to find new characters among female customers.

Basically, gender would help a lot for various events.
I'd say this part is too difficult even for beta. We already have tags that describe the number of characters on pictures. That's enough to add group events.

As for bdsm pics, I don't even hope to describe them all accurately. At best we could use 4-5 major, very general categories.

--- End quote ---

They have genders already. The thing is that I've tried to advance the customer thing once already but got lost really quickly. There are too many variables in the play here:

Customer status (No longer as important as it was since we won't be matching them to girls ranks anymore) but still might decide stuff in the future. We need blueprints for customers types, I'd really like having regulars in the game with their own "tabs" that they pay off once per month but remain loyal to your establishment in return, have favorite girls and tip better + so on and so on. But logic like that requires a lot of preparation and thinking through.

I am not going to do anything like the WM event where you can enslave entire family for not being able to pay a somewhat insignificant sum once, it's beyond absurd. Maybe once we have tabs and those run high enough... Picking a fight is a better bet, yeah, we can do that. Forcing the girl to "work off" damages she caused could be a fun addon.

===================
I am fixing some stuff in jobs and I will be adding flags to events shortly. I don't think we need to change the Next Day reports, what we really need is a decent summary screen with more filters.

--- Quote from: DarkTl on June 13, 2014, 07:43:53 AM ---Aaand we should come to agreement about the number of AP. That's a very important part of incomes calculation.

I believe right now we have base 1 AP, +1 at 30 constitution and +1 at every next 60 constitution points.
I personally would prefer more smooth increase, something like 1 base AP, then +1 at 40, 90 (+50 points), 150 (+60 points), 220 (+70 points), etc.
And maybe agility should also play some secondary role here, for example 1 more AP per 150 agility.

--- End quote ---

Too many APs is an overkill and fairly hard to work with.

Right now it's base 2 for the girls and base 3 for the MC.

Formula:

--- Code: ---        def get_ap(self):
            ap = 0
            base = 35
            c = self.constitution
            while 1:
                if c >= base:
                    c -= base
                    ap += 1
                    if base == 35:
                        base = 100
                    else:
                        base = base * 2
                else:
                    break
            return self.baseAP + ap
--- End code ---

So basically extra AP point with constitution at: 35, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600 etc. I believe you wanted it this way last we discussed AP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version