PyTFall > PyTFall: Bugs and Game balancing

Game Balancing - General

<< < (8/10) > >>

DarkTl:
Ah, ok then, I thought you didn't code it because you want moar AP  :)
The only thing that might be confusing for players is 35, since it's not a part of this geometric progression.

Also, I wonder if we should cap AP to avoid extremely game breaking things even at high levels. Maybe 9-10.

--- Quote from: Xela on June 13, 2014, 07:53:52 AM ---I am not going to do anything like the WM event where you can enslave entire family for not being able to pay a somewhat insignificant sum once

--- End quote ---
Not enslave, but force the family (rgirl wife/daughter) to work off in one way or another if the male customer cannot pay the bill. We need limited money for a start though.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on June 13, 2014, 08:45:26 AM ---Not enslave, but force the family (rgirl wife/daughter) to work off in one way or another if the male customer cannot pay the bill. We need limited money for a start though.

--- End quote ---

Yeah well, still sounds messy to code this and weird for something that is usually a fairly insignificant amount of money.

On the AP front, I don't think it should be realistic to get to a level high enough to max it out. Most of these incidences are related to a poorly thought through and immature leveling system we have now and it's getting better all the time. To get to a level where AP would be maxed out should take several tenth of thousands of days.

AP: 10 = 8 increases ==> 6400 constitution. 6400/5 (max per level) = 1280 (Level). Even if we allow extra AP from rare scripted item or unique event... it would still be in high hundreds.

DarkTl:
We need more service girls in the dev mode. I cannot test bar income properly.
Strip tips seem ok.
I pushed new income for whores. Looks good so far, though difficult at first when they have like 0/0/5/0 sex skills, but that's the whole point.

As for difficulties, we could add multipliers into all incoming formulas, like 3 times more on casual and 2 times less on pro or something like that.

Also, we should remove taxes or decrease them. We'll see what we should do with them closer to the end of balancing. Maybe it would be possible to remove them from dev mode for now?
================================================================================
I gave some thought to the cloning concept. It could be more than just a secondary option, we could turn it into another profession for MC, along with brothels, arena and ST. MC has to look for "quality" girls during girls meetings, convince them to agree for cloning, make a clone (by himself? MC lab? upgrades for MC lab?), then teach them basics and sell asap before he has no choice but to pay for life prolonging, either to someone who willing to pay for it or to places where long life is not required.

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on June 13, 2014, 01:53:32 PM ---We need more service girls in the dev mode. I cannot test bar income properly.
Strip tips seem ok.
I pushed new income for whores. Looks good so far, though difficult at first when they have like 0/0/5/0 sex skills, but that's the whole point.

--- End quote ---

Ok, I'll take a look at it tomorrow, this next day summary screen of CWs is impossibly hard to build due to all the logic/sorting it requires...

--- Quote from: DarkTl on June 13, 2014, 01:53:32 PM ---[As for difficulties, we could add multipliers into all incoming formulas, like 3 times more on casual and 2 times less on pro or something like that.

--- End quote ---

Yeap, as I've said, I made a mockup of a difficulty module that can rebuild itself so it can be adjusted at any time and we'll just put something like:

difficulties.wage_mod in the formulas.

--- Quote from: DarkTl on June 13, 2014, 01:53:32 PM ---Also, we should remove taxes or decrease them. We'll see what we should do with them closer to the end of balancing. Maybe it would be possible to remove them from dev mode for now?

--- End quote ---

Shouldn't be too hard (I think it's one line of code), I'll take a look at it tomorrow as well.

--- Quote from: DarkTl on June 13, 2014, 01:53:32 PM ---I gave some thought to the cloning concept. It could be more than just a secondary option, we could turn it into another profession for MC, along with brothels, arena and ST. MC has to look for "quality" girls during girls meetings, convince them to agree for cloning, make a clone (by himself? MC lab? upgrades for MC lab?), then teach them basics and sell asap before he has no choice but to pay for life prolonging, either to someone who willing to pay for it or to places where long life is not required.

--- End quote ---

LoL

You don't have enough on the TODO list as it is  >:(

But it sounds like a good concept.

pelusa1ca:
Would it be here that we may submit suggestions for items to help with balance or elsewhere?

Thanks,

P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version