PyTFall > PyTFall: General information

<-- Archived --> == PyTFall Beta (TESTING) release ==>

<< < (20/21) > >>

Xela:

--- Quote from: nemojason on November 14, 2018, 04:39:56 PM ---
Hi,
ah it'll cool to have a guide like for character maker it's "clean", i understand better :)

i 'll want to learn the basic thing in creating , a easy quest/event that i 'll test before pass next step :)
My first ideas in example for event with date are: birthday of girl, event of christmass, implant of contest... so i need to use a date and time for repeat during the game.

--- End quote ---

Xmass is prolly a weird thing as a concept in PF. Birthdays should prolly be a field so it requires a very minor modification to the core, a contest is a decent idea depending on a setting I guess.

nemojason:

--- Quote from: Xela on November 15, 2018, 05:38:15 AM ---Xmass is prolly a weird thing as a concept in PF.

Don't worry, my idea of xmass is .. naughty xd
--- End quote ---

nemojason:
Ah i wonder too if i can resize picture of girl pack into 500*500 because there are some pictures when i resize in 1000*1000 (like Darkit said in a post), the picture become not clean..my pb is this picture was not easy to find xd

Xela:

--- Code: ---ND_IMAGE_SIZE = (820, 705)
--- End code ---

I'd use these dimensions with proportional scaling instead of 500x500. It very much depends on a type of images, not all image tags demand the same...

nemojason:

--- Quote from: Xela on November 15, 2018, 11:29:12 AM ---
--- Code: ---ND_IMAGE_SIZE = (820, 705)
--- End code ---

I'd use these dimensions with proportional scaling instead of 500x500. It very much depends on a type of images, not all image tags demand the same...

--- End quote ---

hi, ok thanks, i'll try this size for see what happen about my problem. i wonder if there are not a option in the software i use for resize (paint.net->individual resize and xnconvert->group of picture resize) for keef "clean" a picture.  My problem is there are picture small size, for example 200*200 and when i pass to 1000*1000 the picture is not good... at 500*500 it s medium quality...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version