Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Suddenly Furry Girls

<< < (2/2)

Suddenlyfox:
While updating with new images, I noticed that the Anthro Raccoon was missing a lot of images, so I'm putting up a new version now instead of waiting until I update the rest.

Suddenlyfox:
Just updated a lot of the girls with additional images, including several new tags that were in the game's code but not in the documentation I had been working off of.
Despite the additional images, due to better use of image size and compression, most of them should be smaller than they were before
I also modified several of the images created from PNGs with transparency. Since the game wasn't recognizing the transparency and JPEGs lose it anyway, I added a blue background to them that matches the color of the game so they at least look like they have transparency.

DemonwolfK:
I don't know if this is just me, but all of your actual girls there is no link to click on. All of the random girls have a link, but the specific ones do not. I also want to point out that some of them atleast when I last checked were not the correct girl to the link.

Suddenlyfox:
Thanks! I've fixed it now
I guess the links broke when I was repairing some formatting errors during the last update and I didn't notice.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version