Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

Bugs 1.28

(1/6) > >>

fg109:
I've just tried playing it for 10 minutes and these are the bugs I noticed:

-Brothel name is empty after input
-Brothel pic doesn't show until restarting program and loading save
-Cheat mode doesn't work (probably because save is " .gam", have to keep renaming saves to Test.* to get it to work)
-You can torture someone with the torture button and then talk to them 5 times vs. torture via the talk button and then talking another 4 times
-Game still crashes if you reload and try to go to girl management or details screen after seeing it
-Weird issue with using up down arrow keys to scroll list when revisiting slave market after buying slave
-About the new talk menu, I think with so many options, it should have a "go back to previous menu" as a choice
-Also, if I use talk menu to try and torture someone I've already tortured, it uses up the amount of times I can talk per day, which I think should be changed
-The fetishes clumsy and nervous don't seem to belong to a fetish category when I click "more details"
-Quiet girls and Witch girls seem unbalanced now because they almost always have 100% in looks, have more fetishes and come with less rebelliousness than sexy and horny girls

EDIT: The first couple issues were fixed by the hotfix.  I guess I downloaded the update right before you put that up.

Tyrian:
I think girls were being paid the total amount they'd made that day for each successive customer, earning thousands per day without great stats. It'd go, say, 80-160-240-320 and say she earned 320 total, but then it'd give me 800 for that.

fg109:
I think there's something wrong with the talk functions.  When I chat with a girl about general stuff, her rebelliousness actually goes up.  I tried talking with a slave bought fresh from the slave market ~70 times and then when I asked her for her feelings, she said she was deeply in love with me, but she found me a bit scary and she also hated me.

So instead of lowering PCHate and PCFear, it actually raises it.  I changed the numbers in the script to -2 and now it seems to lower it, or at least their rebelliousness is going down.  I think this might be the case with the other talk functions too.

EDIT:  Ok, I've found that it isn't anything wrong with the script, it's something wrong with the tough trait.  The girl I was talking about had the tough trait.  When I tried to duplicate this with another girl without this trait, it worked fine.

null:
Experience seems to be getting stuck at 100 again.

DocClox:
These are all with Hotfix 2 applied:

Just had a slave market hang Two, now. Second time I arrow key scrolled through the slaves looking at looks%. When I got to the bottom, nothing was selected. Then I tried to leave, and couldn't. In fact this happens every time: scroll off the bottom of the list and the game hangs.. You're all right as long as you stay inside the list, but accidentally go down at the list and and hangggggg....

It doesn't like it if you try and scroll off the top, either.

I think I'd like an "Ask, but don't take 'no' for an answer" type option for the brothel interactions. Ask for sex, but if she says no, force her. Having refusals take zero time could work as well

Come to think of it, I'd like an "ask, then force" option for the dungeon, as well. My style isn't so much as "love" or "fear" as "the iron hand in the velvet glove".

The "talk to" options are replacing "comfort", I take it? There's not an obvious "try and cheer her up" option.

Virgins retain their virginity after being raped.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version