Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

Bugs 1.28

<< < (6/6)

zodiac44:
You do get the last brothel, they disappear only from your town screen.  If you use the back/next buttons to navigate between brothels, you will find they are all there - including the last one.

Strathe:

--- Quote from: fg109 on October 24, 2009, 09:27:10 PM ---My game keeps crashing whenever I click "Next Week" once I hit Day 3 Month 9 Year 1210.  I've tried it multiple times, even on a save from all the way back to month 3.  I'm not sure if this is why I'm crashing, but my first daughter should be showing up at the dungeon soon, possibly on the next turn.

--- End quote ---

Im getting the same bug. After a bit of playing around with the savegame's *.gam file I found that the crash is triggered by the child's 50 week timer. I have reproduced it in three different games now. Including the test mode.

--- Quote ---...
255 255
95 95 0
0 49
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
--- End quote ---

you can see the line with 0 49 it starts at 0 0 until she gives birth then it adds 1 every week, and will not go past 49 without crashing. If I set it back to a lower number the game will keep working until it reaches 49 again. Also if I set it to 50 the game will keep working, but there is never any daughter added.

So whatever is supposed to run on week 50 is crashing the game.

I'm running WinXP with all updates and service packs with a clean install of WHM upgraded to 1.28 hotfix 2

DocClox:
Still getting girls stuck at 13 rebellion. Seems to be when they get tortured a lot, and often coincides with them getting the Masochist trait.

The thirteen problem seems to be infectious, too. Once one girl gets it, the girl underneath gets it, and then the one beneath her. 'tis most passing strange...

But if I let them out and feed the chocolate to cheer them up, the rebellion level does indeed drop.

bigz:
I dunno if anyone has noticed but when I created an item that adds bunch of traits to a girl (including Incorporial) it seems some girls will get the Incorporial trait but others dont.

TF:
Not a bug, in point of fact, just an aesthetic suggestion. On the supplies/upgrades screen, if you align the text for the types of sex allowed in brothels on the right instead of left, the check boxes should line up and make things look a bit tidier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version