Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

Bugs 1.29

(1/23) > >>

DocClox:
Let's get this party started...

Not necessarily a bug, but some of effects of the new rebellion ratings are a little surprising.  Like refusing to have sex at -30 and fighting to 10% health when she was sent to the dungeon for a refresher course.

Also 20 weeks seems a little long for a pregnancy cool-off period. Speaking as one of the players who likes to keep 'em knocked up, anyway. Is there any way we can tell when a girl is fertile? I can see me wasting a lot of time trying to impregnate girls during cool-off time otherwise.

Just had a weird one: I shifted focus to firefox to make the last report, and when I went back to WM the game wouldn't take keyboard input. So I saved and reloaded and the game took a long time to load and when it did, only one of the four girls in the bothel had a name or a picture.

letmein:
Yeah, Doc, I already commented on the longish preg cooldown.

Here's a bug:  the income reported in the shift summary is always zero.

Here's another:  girl got pregnant from player while on anti-preg.  It happened to be on the very first sex act - not sure if that's just random luck, or not.  EDIT - yeah, happens every time on the first try.

DocClox:
must have missed that.

Here's one: just had a girl beaten and raped before her shift started. Not impossible, I guess, but more likely a bug.

Last couple of updates have seen a lot of rapes, and that despite having guards. is this intentional?

letmein:
Yeah, girls get pregnant without fail on a player ASKing for SEX.

Repeated with forcing, and with insemenation.  It seems that the player interactions are still bugged somewhere.

EDIT EDIT EDIT ...   just noticed, what's happening *isn't* that they're getting pregnant, the screen is just popping up every time.  My bad.

EDIT once more - see, now I just don't understand.  One girl stopped getting the pregnant screen, then started getting it again...  I'm just confused entirely, now.

EDIT:  all right, so if you take off the anti-preg, then the pregnant screen won't show up every time.

Also, a girl was listed as getting pregnant in the summary, but the detail screen said it was insemenation.

DocClox:
So I just found Akizuki Ritsuko wandering through town. I recruited her and she was sent to the brothel. I like my girls as slaves, so I sent her to the dungeon so I could brand her. At which point she murdered all 15 of my guard unit and ran off into the wilderness.

Akizuki Ritsuko? That can't be right. What's going to happen when I get one of the more aggressive girls?

[edit]

A girl on rebel -50 just refused to have sex. I didn't want to send her to the dungeon so I just shouted at her, and she burst into tears. and got more rebellious. May not be a bug, but it's a little unexpected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version