Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

Bugs 1.29

<< < (2/23) > >>

letmein:
This may not be a bug, and I have no idea how long it's been like this, but in the gamelog when you're loading a game it shows that every girl you owned is loaded *twice*.   It's probably nothing more than a printing error, but...

And now I'll leave Doc to bughunting.  I'ma going to sleepz...  stupid necno and his releasing new versions right before I want to go to bed...   :p

zodiac44:
If you impregnate one of your girls, save the game and reload later, the names of all the girls except the first in the brothel are lost.  I'd post the broken save files, but it seems attachments are disabled.  I can send the contents in a PM if you want, necno.

letmein:
@Doc:  I'm not sure if that's a bad thing, actually.  If I remember correctly, rebellion is a function of three variables:  love, hate, and fear.  A girl can be maxed on hate and fear - and thus, really low in rebellion - but not like the player enough to acquiese to have sex with him.  Try CHATing with the girl in question and seeing what she thinks about the player.

Oddly enough, a girl will have sex with the player if they're "friends"; in my experience so far, it takes much less (if anything) to get a blowjob of either variety.  I'm not sure if deepthroat should really be more "agreeable" than simple, straight sex...

And now I'm *really* going to bed.

Good catch on that, zodiac.  I think I ran into that, but got too lazy to let the game slowly open the corrupt save and jsut restarted instead.

DocClox:

--- Quote from: letmein on October 28, 2009, 02:37:51 AM ---And now I'll leave Doc to bughunting.  I'ma going to sleepz...  stupid necno and his releasing new versions right before I want to go to bed...   :p

--- End quote ---

heh. I'm up in the middle of the night ... and probably not going back to bed, now...

I just branded Jessica Albert, rebel 25. I was braced for blood and carnage, but she submitted meekly. May not be a bug, of course. [ but then she refused to work, damn near killed herself on the way to dungeon, got more rebellious with every torture and rape, and eventually died resisting rape. ]

I think the colours may be back to front on the turn summary. "Refused to work" is red, "girl needs rest badly" is blue. "beaten and raped" is red still. mmm... "refused to work" is red on the item list and blue on the event list. Maybe that's what's confusing me.

necno:
Yes another bug fix version will probably be released by Friday. As for rebel girls, well a part of the new simulation is there is always a small chance a girl won't listen to you (unless rebel <= -90). When i say small i mean at -50 it is around 8% chance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version