Feedback > Bugs and Game balancing

Refusing to work

<< < (2/5) > >>

Command:
I have had an curious emcounter with refusing to work once.  I tried to experiment with the item editor and make one an item that makes the character 100 on obediance and stat controled.  And it turned out it didn't seem to do anything but possibly make them refuse to work more. 

Then I looked around more options and then tried to add broken will and mind fucked and it worked for a while but then after some time that start refusing to work again and I tried to use stuff to get them to work and sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.

It maybe that their is an error in the statuses and the atributes.

zodiac44:
I messed around extensively with adding and removing traits, raising and lowering skills and stats - nothing I tried had any effect at all except for the Nymphomaniac trait.

necno:
Interesting, i will do some more testing. Yes to the scripts but not until i get 1.30 released which won't be for a while. I'm using the release break to do a few things extra as well as working on the code a bit more.
On the plus side, there are now 3 other coders working on this game. They are working on fixes and such for the current version (1.29). Once 1.30 is out the 4 of us will be working on the same stuff.

trex:
Great news about the fixes, hopefully with a team of 4 the version rollouts shall be faster and more finished. Keep up the good work!  ;D

DocClox:
What we're thinking of doing is having "stable" and "testing" releases. So "stable" will mean playable, but probably a bit old. "testing" is going to be fast and up to date, but probably buggy.

The idea is we'd still like the bug reports and the testing, but hopefully we shouldn't leave everyone having to cope with major bugs for any length of time.

Of course, first we need to get to a stable release ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version