<< < (3/339) > >>

sentza:
Hi,

I see that you make good work. ;)

crazy:

--- Quote from: sentza on May 20, 2012, 02:44:52 PM ---Hi,

I see that you make good work. ;)

--- End quote ---

Sentza are you back and going be modding again?
Only thing I did was combine you and aika work.  That said Im stuck as to why beast capture and Explore cata don't work right and not sure I can fix as my skill in c++ is really really low.  Hopefully someone can help me out on it.

sentza:
I don't stop modding, but i don't have many time... As soon i will have more time  ::) , i will add new options.

Aika:
Have you implemented the Combat image type? If not, then that may be what's causing your crashes.

Edit: Hoo boy, I just saw what you did in the constants.h file for the image types. It's going to take me a while to hit all the places in the code and make sure you implemented the new image types correctly. Just from what I've seen of the constants.h, I don't think you've done it correctly. One thing I'm sure of, is you'll crash the game if you have a pregnant girl call a combat pic.

Edit2: Hacked at it a little bit. Try these files.

crazy:

--- Quote from: Aika on May 20, 2012, 07:11:52 PM ---Have you implemented the Combat image type? If not, then that may be what's causing your crashes.

Edit: Hoo boy, I just saw what you did in the constants.h file for the image types. It's going to take me a while to hit all the places in the code and make sure you implemented the new image types correctly. Just from what I've seen of the constants.h, I don't think you've done it correctly. One thing I'm sure of, is you'll crash the game if you have a pregnant girl call a combat pic.

Edit2: Hacked at it a little bit. Try these files.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the fix.  Was constants.h the only part I messed up or was it all of it?  Cause I know combat pic would show up for security job and I wanted to add quit a few more image types but if i messed up that bad maybe i should rethink that lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version