Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now

<< < (338/339) > >>

Anonemuss:
Huh, already going on a year since the last update to this mod...

...Does this count as a necro post if I choose to believe it's still being worked on?

FueledByOCHD:

--- Quote from: Anonemuss on March 07, 2020, 09:39:41 PM ---Huh, already going on a year since the last update to this mod...

...Does this count as a necro post if I choose to believe it's still being worked on?

--- End quote ---

Probably, I checked back in after a long to find it now dead

nada:

--- Quote from: FueledByOCHD on August 18, 2021, 02:42:08 AM ---Probably, I checked back in after a long to find it now dead

--- End quote ---
Where can one find what features have last been worked on and which bugs are still left unfixed? I'd like to contribute, but h1262216's github doesn't tell us everything...

h1262216:
I've occasionally written on the discord server what I was working on, or asked what people thought about a certain change.
Overall, I've tried to keep some balance between refactoring work on the code (the "original" when I started had about 150k lines, it's now down to 90k) and implementing some new stuff.
Haven't had that much time lately, unfortunately.

There is still quite a lot to do, code wise, e.g. the whole money processing code is a huge mess.

nada:

--- Quote from: h1262216 on August 20, 2021, 01:57:56 PM ---I've occasionally written on the discord server what I was working on, or asked what people thought about a certain change.
Overall, I've tried to keep some balance between refactoring work on the code (the "original" when I started had about 150k lines, it's now down to 90k) and implementing some new stuff.
Haven't had that much time lately, unfortunately.

There is still quite a lot to do, code wise, e.g. the whole money processing code is a huge mess.

--- End quote ---

I've noticed the messy cash plus minus code, yes. And wow, without that code clean up done by you there would be no way for me to work with it. I mean migrating from SDL1 to SDL2, that whole shitty visual studio project setup moved to cmake. That let alone must have been tons of work and absolutely zero of it was noticable to the end user... For me it was so easy getting it to compile on linux as well as on windows. Bravo, mister or misses to be 2021-conformant, bravo, i would guess you work in programming, too. If you know your way around C++ you're no bloody script kiddie anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version