devolution

Author Topic: Preset Outfit Options  (Read 19239 times)

Offline GonDra

Re: Preset Outfit Options
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2010, 06:21:28 PM »
"Whore Master v.1.29.6.4 BETA"

But i found out why the grunts died (I think).
It is probably a problem with the auto buy from potions, for some reason the number of potions sinks even though auto buy is active, my understanding was that it will always replenish the amount of potions as long as Money for that is available. In my (test-)case just now it sunk from over 100 down to 74, up until then I did not have any casualty but after the amount of Potions hit 74 i sometimes lost one or two Grunts.
But keep in mind that these Tests were made with a normal safe, so those grunts going into the catacombs weren't the only grunts and I tortured some girls that reacted with that bugged "Your goons defeat her and She puts up a fight and but you defeat her yourself..." message so its possible that those goons use the potions or something.

While I played around i found another more cosmetically than game hindering bug - if you get a quest to get x slave girls, in the screen that you reach through the Town screen that tells you which objectives you have and how many girls escaped etc. it tells me to get x Monster girls, quest is however fulfilled if the amount of slave girls is collected.

Sorry if I keep ranting about stuff that should not even be in this thread, and especially if this post isn't easy to read - I shouldn't write stuff like this if I am tired.

P.S.: Sorry to say that there is something wrong with the catacombs even though I was to dumb to check if there were enough Potions.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Re: Preset Outfit Options
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2010, 09:18:14 PM »
The autobuy system is currently borked, so that's why goons would die en-mass if you don't manually buy them.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."