devolution

Author Topic: message board between weeks  (Read 2908 times)

Offline Midnight_Amratha

message board between weeks
« on: February 19, 2010, 09:16:15 PM »
is there a way to collect the jobs the gangs do on one single gang job notice board instead of getting up to nine different messages depending on how many gangs are actively involved during each week?

when a girl delivers a baby she is announced with red highlight on her name in the rooster, but that means you have to scroll down each time you get past a week, can we get a notice on the week board saying: Barbiegirl had a baby boy or whatever? and in that vein, perhaps a notice on when you get a new girl in the dungeon either due to capture or coming of age. there are only a notice "hidden" on the gang name / event or on the girl name no notice with the overall performance list to give notice that something happened you need to take care of. I know it's just a minor issue but it will make the game a bit more attractive when you are presented with the events instead of having to go look IF there was an event.
The line between lunacy and genious is very thin.
So far i haven't been able to find it.

Offline Graen

Re: message board between weeks
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 09:26:34 PM »
As long as all the related events for that week were listed at once, on one to two screens, I could see that being a nice feature.  However having a new pop-up for every single event would become annoying fast.

Offline Midnight_Amratha

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 12:46:10 AM »
if you play a little you will se that that is in fact what is happening with the gangs fighting from week to week, while no mention is made of girls caught or daughters placed in dungeons at the weekly recap. i know i'm lazy but flipping through the dungeon each week on the offchance of a possible morsel in the dungeons is not my idea of player friendly.
The line between lunacy and genious is very thin.
So far i haven't been able to find it.

Offline Alugere

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2010, 12:47:38 PM »
if you play a little you will se that that is in fact what is happening with the gangs fighting from week to week, while no mention is made of girls caught or daughters placed in dungeons at the weekly recap. i know i'm lazy but flipping through the dungeon each week on the offchance of a possible morsel in the dungeons is not my idea of player friendly.

Are you objecting to your own post or something?

The only gang related pop-ups are for enemy gangs and not your own.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2010, 09:48:55 PM »
I'm sure there's a better way to do the daily reports, they are pretty click heavy as is. Would be nice if I could just get a drop down list of what each girl made, told me what girls refused to work, and which ones got hurt. Same with the gangs. Clicking each one individually for a report isn't very fun.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go