devolution

Author Topic: Lorde's wish list.  (Read 2620 times)

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
Lorde's wish list.
« on: June 19, 2010, 11:38:30 PM »
Some things you guys can put on the back burner but wish could be implemented if you think there good ideas.
  • Ability to send specific girls to brothel or dungeon by way of script. Not just random girls.
  • Ability to "Look for" specific girls. No guarantees. But maybe your goons can give you a report of girls they saw or some such. And you can chose to Look for those girls instead of aimlessly wandering around town.  I'm picturing it a lot like how you handled Goons now. You get a random list of goons each week and you pick which ever you want from that list and the list changes every week. How I'm thinking it could work is you have an option in gang management called scouting, next week that gang gives you a list. You chose which girls you want to look for and those girls are added to a list in a "look for" button next to wander around town. Percentage chance of (whatever) to find the girl when you chose it.
  • No more sending high rebellion girls to the dungeon when you first get them. Sure it can save my goons lives if I decide to send her to the dungeon anyway. But their goons so who cares.  :D At least let us adjust this in Brothel setup or even game config.
  • Give the girls a stat to associate them with each other as families. This way, a non paying customers kidnapped family has a chance of being something other than a copy of the last 20 slaves you bought. (I'm not big on random girls  :( ) (if kidnapping families is  implemented by script Just ignore this.)
  • Make new rivals that appear after you wipe out your existing rivals stronger. It was ridonculous how fast I destroyed the "Gladiator" with my army of highly trained, well equiped, set up to take down 4 other way more organized rivals, goons. Either that or make our new rival a dragon or something along those lines. Consider it whoremaster endgame.
  • Let our gangs do things to improve our standings. Litter removal and bodyguarding come to mind.
  • Give me something to do with my vast stores of wealth other than put it in a bank. 3 full brothels of whores with maxed stats and bare bones advertising can rake in a ton of dough. Add Catacomb exploring and I'm looking at 6 figures. And no rivals to steal it  :D .
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
Re: Lorde's wish list.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 12:29:12 AM »
yeah we should have a huge rival appear after taking down 10 or so rivals and then that is it for a year so the ones left from your killing spree can band together in an attempt to kill/maim/eviscerate you. :)
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline TF

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 03:39:57 AM »
I'd thought that it could be fun if letting a rival go could mean that they end up regrouping elsewhere and return later... or possibly, if the game ever evolves to a point where it's feasible, that you could have them come work in your organization as a sort of lieutenant. They'd be something like a... super-matron I'd think; Handling a broader range of responsibilities and allowing you to have them take over more tedious tasks (perhaps auto-buying store items whenever they're available and you drop below a certain amount in your inventory, or auto-disciplining girls in the dungeons until their rebellion drops to a certain point and then releasing them.)

Offline ChaosKishin

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 07:03:56 PM »
A possible extension of TF's idea would be having a fourth category of girls:
Gang Leaders/Rivals. At the beginning of the game, the gang leaders could be randomly chosen from this pool. If, say, their gang was destroyed by another rival gang one of the choices when they came to you could be putting them to work in your brothel or giving them a lieutenants position.
Or it could a trait called Leader, that could be given to any girl. when generating gangs at the beginning, the game could look for the Leader trait and remove them from the pool to act as leaders for the rival gangs.