Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821655 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: General Discussion
« Reply #1380 on: December 07, 2013, 10:57:04 AM »
@Xela: You mentioned adding some NPCs. If you are not too busy, may I ask you more about what you had in mind?

Well, characters with some form of personality that guide player on quests, run shops, Arena and so on. They should at the very least have one VN style backgroundless picture, maybe with a couple of emotions. In some cases we can use Random or even unique girls.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1381 on: December 13, 2013, 06:21:04 AM »
Just wanted to post that lack of updates is due to another random hellish event in RL and not related with anything that will last (prevent future development). I should be able to resume normal development (about 2 hours per day + more on weekends) next week.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #1382 on: December 13, 2013, 09:58:05 AM »
And my lack of updates is due to Sharin no Kuni visual novel that I was reading at job this week besides creating packs :D
I'm making Attack on Titan pack, it will be ready next week.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #1383 on: December 24, 2013, 03:05:53 AM »
Xela, do you have sufficient free time to continue the project? Or, rather, will you have it in the future?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1384 on: December 24, 2013, 07:18:22 AM »
Xela, do you have sufficient free time to continue the project? Or, rather, will you have it in the future?

Yeah, I expect that I will :)

Even before you wrote your message I've merged all longint's updates, CW's and Xip's work and uploaded it to SF. Also some decent fixes from myself. I cannot find energy to start working on the next large update (Jobs), but I've relaxed quite a bit last week so hopefully I find the energy soon :)

In any case, I expect that there will be time for the project, I just need to rest after some rl crap and kick myself in the butt to start working on the project in daily bases again.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xipomus

« Reply #1385 on: December 27, 2013, 02:07:21 PM »
Xela,

Sounds really familiar... Had to do a programming job in between for Poser (also python) but hope to get some work done on the shop on the weekend.

Will let you know via post and dropbox when it's up.

Have a good weekend guys.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1386 on: January 04, 2014, 12:32:43 PM »
I've resumed working on project tonight. Does anyone feel like writing descriptions based on tags during the jobs? That would speed up the process a bit.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xipomus

« Reply #1387 on: January 04, 2014, 09:53:51 PM »
With that you like if a certain tag, a certain sentence is used?
Example.

Tag Big Breasts.
Description. Her big breasts keep the customers of the bar almost hypnotised while they drink.

That sort of thing?

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #1388 on: January 05, 2014, 03:36:58 AM »
Hey, Xela.

How are you doing on writers? Looking for story line writing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1389 on: January 05, 2014, 04:33:04 AM »
How are you doing on writers? Looking for story line writing?

With that you like if a certain tag, a certain sentence is used?
Example.

Tag Big Breasts.
Description. Her big breasts keep the customers of the bar almost hypnotised while they drink.

That sort of thing?

Story might be a bit premature but if you want to take a shot at that, be my guest :)

What I meant was:

In PyTFall we voted on keeping the WM based tagging system so for sex jobs we have four categories:

- normalsex
- anal
- lesbian
- blowjob

Each of these categories has a number of sub-tags that are best checked in tagging software. Right now working blueprint for the code looks like this:

Code: [Select]
                if self.girl.has_image("sex", "ontop") and dice(50):
                    self.txt += "He invited her to 'sit' on his lap as he unsheathed his cock. They've continued in what along the same lines in 'girl ontop' position. \n"
                    self.img = self.girl.show("sex", "ontop", resize=(500, 600))
                elif self.girl.has_image("sex", "doggy") and dice(50):
                    self.txt = "".join([self.txt, "He ordered %s to bend over and took her from behind. \n"%self.girl.nickname])
                    self.img = self.girl.show("sex", "doggy", resize=(500, 600))
                else:   
                    self.txt += random.choice(['He wanted some oldfashioned straight fucking. \n',
                                                              'He was in a mood for some pussy pounding. \n',
                                                              'He asked for some playtime with her vagina.\n'])
                    self.img = "sex"

so basically we write texts for specifically tagged images. It can be expanded (obviously) by adding another sublayer of lets say: inside/outside/garden (if there is a garden), if the girl looks happy/sad/ecstatic (check with available tags) and so on.

Maybe we should keep Alpha release simpler and keep to more basic categories... I haven't decided yet, but we need to cover at least the basics.

I'll prolly rewrite the jobs code post Alpha but all text will remain the same.

=============
Edit: Also tags/images can be checked in the Gallery inside of girls profile screen.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 04:37:16 AM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xipomus

« Reply #1390 on: January 05, 2014, 12:32:21 PM »
Is group a different category of sex or just a tag?

Like this setup?
if self.girl.has_image("sex", "ontop") and dice(50):
                    self.txt += "He invited her to 'sit' on his lap as he unsheathed his cock. As soon as he sheated the girl, they started their dance. Thrusting up and down she ran them to both their satisfaction. \n"
                    self.img = self.girl.show("sex", "ontop", resize=(500, 600))
                elif self.girl.has_image("sex", "doggy") and dice(50):
                    self.txt = "".join([self.txt, "Bend over %s, he ordered!\n As she complied he immediately thrust hard into her. Soon after a hard thurst they came together.\n"%self.girl.nickname])
                    self.img = self.girl.show("sex", "doggy", resize=(500, 600))
                elif self.girl.has_image("group"):
                    self.txt = "".join([self.txt, "The group surrounded %s and started stripping her, while playing with her body.\n As soon as she was naked the first entered %s, the others joined.\n"%self.girl.nickname])
                    self.txt = "".join([self.txt, "%s has sucked, fucked and riding them all to exhaustion.\n"%self.girl.nickname])             
                else:   
                    self.txt += random.choice(['He wanted some oldfashioned straight fucking. \n',
                                                              'He was in a mood for some pussy pounding. \n',
                                                              'He asked for some playtime with her vagina.\n'])
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 12:38:00 PM by Xipomus »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1391 on: January 05, 2014, 02:00:03 PM »
Is group a different category of sex or just a tag?

Like this setup?

It is a different category as "group" would require different logic as it involves more than one client.

Right now it works like this (off the top of my head, I prolly forgot some sh!t):

-- > Health/Fatigue checks.
-- > Slave/Free/Occupation checks.
-- > Client preference vs girl traits checks.
-- > General sex category (4 main cats I mentioned in previous post, group hasn't been added yet but it'll be the fifth).
-- > Sub sex/location/event/mood/expression categories.
-- > Stat check (relevant to the main category, we do not have substats yet).
-- > Rewards/Penalties over the whole interaction.

If you're planning to add code as well, register with SF and I'll give you the required rights, you'll also have the latest code version at all times...
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xipomus

« Reply #1392 on: January 05, 2014, 02:12:24 PM »
-- > Health/Fatigue checks.
-- > Slave/Free/Occupation checks.
-- > Client preference vs girl traits checks.
-- > General sex category (4 main cats I mentioned in previous post, group hasn't been added yet but it'll be the fifth).
-- > Sub sex/location/event/mood/expression categories.
-- > Stat check (relevant to the main category, we do not have substats yet).
-- > Rewards/Penalties over the whole interaction.

So it's now only point 4 that needs writing? The above checks have been done right?
SF you mean Source Forge I imagine?

Dunno how much code it will be. If you want to keep it simple it will just be an split from the example you've given for the 4/5 categories.

Offline Xipomus

« Reply #1393 on: January 05, 2014, 05:07:42 PM »
Question though? So I know what part to write.

This is replacing the the part which is in the customer script right? Else you would get double text and the customer text not matching the pic.

If so the testing for her skill and charisma must be included too.

Cheers,

Xip

btw Best wishes for the New Year all (still not used to it)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1394 on: January 05, 2014, 06:47:22 PM »
btw Best wishes for the New Year all (still not used to it)

There, there! :)

Question though? So I know what part to write.

This is replacing the the part which is in the customer script right? Else you would get double text and the customer text not matching the pic.

If so the testing for her skill and charisma must be included too.

Cheers,

Xip

Jobs script, take a look at the last update on sf, costumer class/script doesn't have anything to do with pics/tags.
Like what we're doing?