Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821683 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #4485 on: March 22, 2015, 02:50:37 PM »
How do you select that inverted image for equipment doll background? Randomly, I guess? Sometimes the game uses not big enough picture, and then it looks very strange.

How about using inverted sprites?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #4486 on: March 22, 2015, 02:57:03 PM »
How do you select that inverted image for equipment doll background? Randomly, I guess? Sometimes the game uses not big enough picture, and then it looks very strange.

How about using inverted sprites?

We're using sprites. What we used to call quest images. Tags are not updated to new system yet (I am waiting for CW to update his packs + working on other stuff). There is a chance that it's messed up for you because you're working with updated packs.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4487 on: March 22, 2015, 03:02:27 PM »
I see.

There are some items that change max reputation. Some decrease (and they work), some increase (and they don't).
So, either we work freely with max reputation, or you forbid to decrease it too in the code.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 03:11:53 PM by DarkTl »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4488 on: March 22, 2015, 03:16:09 PM »
I see.

There are some items that change max reputation. Some decrease (and they work), some increase (and they don't).
So, either we work freely with max reputation, or you forbid to decrease it too in the code.

It's the same thing as it was with vitality before I fixed it. I didn't bother to change reputation because we've had a lengthy conversation and decided to remove reputations and fame from stats. I just didn't get around to delete them and remove them from code.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4489 on: March 22, 2015, 03:34:05 PM »
Ah yes, I remember now. Because warrior and stripper reputaions are not the same thing.

Might as well do it via hidden skills, ie one reputation skill for every occupation...

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4490 on: March 22, 2015, 03:38:48 PM »
Aaand max joy cannot be increased too. I don't see any possible problems with high joy, so let's enable it.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4491 on: March 22, 2015, 03:45:11 PM »
Aaand max joy cannot be increased too. I don't see any possible problems with high joy, so let's enable it.

Oki, just create items, I'll increase lvl max for joy with the next push.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4492 on: March 22, 2015, 04:45:48 PM »
- Last push for tonight, I've raised max joy.
Like what we're doing?

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #4493 on: March 23, 2015, 02:44:34 AM »
We're using sprites. What we used to call quest images. Tags are not updated to new system yet (I am waiting for CW to update his packs + working on other stuff).
Sorry, but I'm not close to finishing that yet, I'm working slow as always :(

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4494 on: March 23, 2015, 12:02:10 PM »
I can help you with tagging (not updating packs though).

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4495 on: March 23, 2015, 01:24:39 PM »
I can help you with tagging (not updating packs though).

I'd appreciate if you could retag Hinata, Sakura and Tenten by CW and Kushina by Lap. These are the only packs except for your One Piece and random girls I use for development and testing.

===
Poison is 100% functional in my dev version, I just need to add % damage you've requested (*+Logical checks) and push. Regen and dis-spell are next. I'll try to get poison done tonight or tomorrow at latest (not going to have any serious dev time until late next week).

PS: I just fixed about 10 errors that arose after switching to new traits code, mainly because new class failed to properly mimic a list and some other typo cr@p. If you're getting errors during next day/traits/items don't report them till after my next push.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 02:03:27 PM by Xela »
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4496 on: March 23, 2015, 02:03:53 PM »
The problem is that Cherry wanted to update packs for a start before tagging. I'll take a look at Kushina.

Offline CherryWood

« Reply #4497 on: March 23, 2015, 04:52:19 PM »
The problem is that Cherry wanted to update packs for a start before tagging. I'll take a look at Kushina.
Oki, if we need them fast, I'll switch to updating them right away and send them to you, if that's really ok.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4498 on: March 23, 2015, 05:30:47 PM »
Oki, actually managed to get something done tonight :D

I've fixed a good number of bugs that crashed the game post my traits update. It still needs to be tested but I fixed all I could find. Poison is working and working fairly well, we'll find ways to improve upon that in the future but for alpha it's a really good spell. Lastly, new/old but previously disabled casting effects are now bound to some of our older spells. My fav is the orb bound to older air spells (Spring Thunder and Windwhirl). There should be 4 or 5 besides the usual 14 casting effects.

Pushed, going to get some sleep...
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #4499 on: March 24, 2015, 11:23:04 AM »
We need to do something about slave training items... There are harnesses in body slot, meaning no clothes when they are used.

I pused new body json. After your last push if you equip and unequip Short Kimono (removes Clumsy trait), you will get Clumsy trait.
Moreover, you can have clumsy and elegant at the same time. Something is very wrong there.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 11:32:49 AM by DarkTl »