devolution

Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821902 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: General Discussion
« Reply #5040 on: June 24, 2015, 01:22:46 AM »
Ermmm.. i had a Sakura pack but its gone.. can you link me the most recent you have.. and tell me the missing actions like for ST where some might be missing ( or need render as the image is so ugly everyone would delete it )

http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3403.0

Did you try one from here?
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5041 on: June 24, 2015, 01:31:21 AM »
and tell me the missing actions like for ST where some might be missing ( or need render as the image is so ugly everyone would delete it )
I can't say for sure, since our coders so far avoid coding ST system that I need  :D
I believe we need 2-3 pictures with tied character, pictures with spanked and whipped one, picture with forced dildo/vibrator while tied. And something that could be called torture. I'll find you examples from my packs.

Oh, and of course we need dungeon background.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5042 on: June 24, 2015, 08:14:58 AM »
I forgot to say, I love our new main menu screen.

Offline lamoli

« Reply #5043 on: June 24, 2015, 03:28:37 PM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/GY8aE0es/

Here is the Sakura head that will render on all my latest poses ( except the 2D tryout shader ).. same as brown twintail girl but with Sakura morph/hair.

I dont know if it will be ok as it is.. since theres lots of 2D drawings already..

So far i didnt find the right settings to make it look like 2D and now looking bad as Xela commented on my 2D shader test....

Edit:
As usual i forgot to adjust the global lighting lol.. so dont worry if its too dark now.. result will be the same as the twintail girl..

Oh.. and if something need to be fixed let me know.. tomorrow ill do the last step so i can use it on any pose i want
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 03:45:46 PM by lamoli »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5044 on: June 24, 2015, 04:06:35 PM »
It's better but the hair needs to be renders not like it's one single texture. I like a lot more than the v0 option from before :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #5045 on: June 24, 2015, 06:01:49 PM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/E8uvIgFf/

I think combined get better result.. same lighting as V0 but still has hair texture.. without hair is too flat and looks bad.. ( i might have to add details to it in the future )

Let me know what you think of it..

Offline lamoli

« Reply #5046 on: June 24, 2015, 06:04:39 PM »
It's better but the hair needs to be renders not like it's one single texture. I like a lot more than the v0 option from before :)

Ill add more detail to the hair soon but Sakura in 90% of her picture has this type of hair if i add more strand it might look bad.. but ill do some tests..

as for Hair renders.. its a problem as it will look as a real 3d render im trying to avoid..

Edit:

i can do this type of hair:

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dynastywarriors/images/2/28/Kasumi_Render_%28WO3U%29.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140722031734

Problem is with Sakura hair cut.. what is it gona look like... ???

Maybe ill do a higher poly like elf maid first..
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 06:11:23 PM by lamoli »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #5047 on: June 25, 2015, 04:15:27 AM »
Since hair can be changed at anytime.. ill be working on it as everything progress..

But does the Sakura face model is good enough to be transformed into the pose able one ?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5048 on: June 25, 2015, 08:18:38 AM »
But does the Sakura face model is good enough to be transformed into the pose able one ?

I would say that the last version was good enough to work with.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5049 on: June 25, 2015, 09:06:50 AM »
@Dark:

I just downloaded your new pushes. Mobs are acting weird, Nami as a mage at level 52 kills 3 goblins at level 100+ with half a spell. I'll look into allowing to view mobs stats at different levels when I get a chance, but I don't know how to push that without breaking old jobs (unless dev team would no mind game to be without jobs for a while).
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #5050 on: June 25, 2015, 09:23:41 AM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/4F7XSlA8/

Same twintail titjob pose render file but with sakura instead.. ( i forgot that render had bad lighting... but its the same as latest renders of her)

But it shows that the head morphs of sakura is as it should be.. ( now i can make her wear/do anything we need her too.. )

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5051 on: June 25, 2015, 09:47:41 AM »
It's usable in my opinion. There is same kind of noise in this picture as in the one we discussed earlier. Especially in the area under the breasts. Maybe it would make sense to create new loading routines for these rendered packs like we discussed, with clothing/expressions options.

If you wanted to prove that unique packs can be 3D rendered at acceptable quality, I think this is proof enough, especially if you can clean it up a bit and maybe add some clothes to the images.

===
It is a good idea to wrap up some random packs first, it would make most sense for the game and gameplay.
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #5052 on: June 25, 2015, 11:05:07 AM »
Yeah its same old file so there is no noise reduction but i can apply it..

As for clothing i got the 9 basic out of 10 Dark provided pics for: ( missing yukata i made it but not finished )

https://mon-partage.fr/f/0cCuZGiW/

Those are old renders.. poor ambient lighting no scene lights either but you can see the clothings.. i made more recent renders with chr1/2 with 3 base pose for equipment BG ( dress up doll ) but didnt render all the clothing..

For Sakura i could adapt her own clothing when its needed..

But for now i guess its the random girls packs that needs renders.. ( 9 clothes for them might be too short.. i might need more examples.. )

I can change the clothes color in a few second.. same for the textile pattern if any ( dots / squares / stripes / or even more advanced ) whats needed is something to add to existing clothing or completely new ones.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 11:16:53 AM by lamoli »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5053 on: June 25, 2015, 11:16:51 AM »
I forgot about mobs that I added recently, they don't have anything except pictures because I knew back then that we will rewrite them soon enough. So it will take a bit more time than I thought to make all mobs work.

I just downloaded your new pushes. Mobs are acting weird, Nami as a mage at level 52 kills 3 goblins at level 100+ with half a spell. I'll look into allowing to view mobs stats at different levels when I get a chance, but I don't know how to push that without breaking old jobs (unless dev team would no mind game to be without jobs for a while).
Do we even have a magic resistance of any kind, apart from elemental traits? I personally want something like defence/3 + (intelligence+magic)/2. Or simply (int+defence)/2.

And I don't understand spells damage mechanics deep enough. I mean, I know there are base effect and multiplier. But I don't know exact formulas. You explained it once, long time ago, but not detailed enough for me  :D
So spells themselves might be too powerful.

Finally, mobs are not ready yet for final balancing, but it cannot be done without tools allowing me to freely form a party of characters and mobs. Ideally via json, just like our testing dev mode json.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5054 on: June 25, 2015, 11:31:31 AM »
But for now i guess its the random girls packs that needs renders.. ( 9 clothes for them might be too short.. i might need more examples.. )
Apart from specific clothes like maid every character needs casual clothes that will be used in most cases. You can use any clothes you like, or I can find a couple examples.

Tomorrow I'll also make a small pack of examples for ST. There already were some in my previous example pack, but just in case I'll make sure that we have everything we need for ST.