Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821477 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #5310 on: July 28, 2015, 01:11:32 PM »
It's much better than nothing. I can use it.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5311 on: July 28, 2015, 01:46:09 PM »
After every forced recompile I get new (or changed, not sure) files in the repo every time.
game/library/simpy/__init__.pyo
game/library/simpy/_compat.pyo
game/library/simpy/core.pyo
game/library/simpy/events.pyo
game/library/simpy/resources/__init__.pyo
game/library/simpy/resources/base.pyo
game/library/simpy/resources/container.pyo
game/library/simpy/resources/resource.pyo
game/library/simpy/resources/store.pyo
game/library/simpy/rt.pyo
I tried to ignore them via gitignore list, but it didn't helped. I googled it, it's probably because they are under version control already. I'm not sure, but I think they shouldn't be in repo at all. Xela?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #5312 on: July 28, 2015, 02:19:56 PM »
They are not useful for the repo, no. Feel free to get rid of them.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5313 on: July 28, 2015, 03:55:45 PM »
Pushed new praise options... Algorithm will need some polishing, but it's enough for the next release.
Except boobs, this option is traits based, and will need a very different logic.

I will remove from gui all insult options until there actually will be a reason to make enemies from characters outside of ST.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5314 on: July 28, 2015, 04:19:55 PM »
Oki, I did some moar simpy testing but not really in a sense that is useful to us atm.

I'll take a look at the state of auto-setups for the current BE-Encounter function and try to make it work properly with the new BE and call it a night.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5315 on: July 28, 2015, 04:38:46 PM »
I don't get how to reference issues from commits  :D

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5316 on: July 28, 2015, 04:42:01 PM »
I don't get how to reference issues from commits  :D

You just copy/paste the url of an issue to you commit.

I believe that if you fixed something, you can also add:

Fix: #12

to the commit and it will automatically close the issue and not just auto reference it.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5317 on: July 28, 2015, 07:10:20 PM »
Fixed a couple of small issues, there is no point in a func for be since it is too easy to setup without one. This is it for the night.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5318 on: July 29, 2015, 02:10:46 AM »
I need Praise menu to show up during GMs but not interactions. Usually it means to add mode="girl_meets", but it works only with buttons. When I try to add it to menu (which is pytfall.world_actions.menu(m, "Praise",  condition=_not_gt_mode)), I get an error.
I suppose it could be done somehow via conditions, but I don't know how to find out if the character is hired or not.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5319 on: July 29, 2015, 02:48:55 AM »
I need Praise menu to show up during GMs but not interactions. Usually it means to add mode="girl_meets", but it works only with buttons. When I try to add it to menu (which is pytfall.world_actions.menu(m, "Praise",  condition=_not_gt_mode)), I get an error.

Weird... if you can't fix it, start an issue on this.

I suppose it could be done somehow via conditions, but I don't know how to find out if the character is hired or not.

Code: [Select]
if char in hero.girls:
    # ...

or

Code: [Select]
"char in hero.girls"
as a delayed condition (string to be evaluated later).

This is the only sure way of knowing if a characters has been hired/acquired or not.
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #5320 on: July 29, 2015, 01:13:46 PM »
https://mon-partage.fr/f/qJ9KKQzA/

Hmm i cant decide on whats best for Maids/Barmaid/Waitress.. now that i have lots of clothing items i can decide anything so i guess ill ask you to chose set or tell me to combine parts of em together.

I can add transparency on every part i want to get the lace effect that are shown on some of those quick renders same for color/fabric motif design type aswell.

All those are cloth set base assembled so we can use any sleeves/tops/skirts/aprons/etc.. from the others and make something new.. or even change the length of everything if needed.. i can do any custom modifications as well... i just dont know what to do lol..

for waitress in something like sleazy bar maybe ill use some lingerie with corset/or not..  or maybe some bunny girls..

Edit:
Forgot to make a render of my 1st original maid outfit design.. but if you have the old picture it would be the same but shaped on this char body
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 01:36:02 PM by lamoli »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #5321 on: July 29, 2015, 01:24:30 PM »
Now.. what should a prostitute wear in pitfall ???

i got lots of lingerie/stockings/GB/sexy dress/skirt ( but all that is from now days.. ) are those good for that job ??

for Warrior i got full plates/half plates/leathers/armor parts(that can be assembled on leather fittings..  anything special that need to be done first ?

Formal should be of Now days(suit) or Victorian(robe) ?

I guess when we could combine clothing/armor parts for the item doll like system.. i just make everything and its up to anyone to mix what they want..

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5322 on: July 29, 2015, 02:47:19 PM »
Hmm i cant decide on whats best for Maids/Barmaid/Waitress.. now that i have lots of clothing items i can decide anything so i guess ill ask you to chose set or tell me to combine parts of em together.
Actually, they all are great, it's hard to choose only one. I suppose different packs can use different maids clothes when you render them, unless it will be difficult for some reason.

Now.. what should a prostitute wear in pitfall ???

i got lots of lingerie/stockings/GB/sexy dress/skirt ( but all that is from now days.. ) are those good for that job ??
Yeap. Clothes should be revealing. We don't try to make the game look medieval in every aspect.

Formal should be of Now days(suit) or Victorian(robe) ?
Most of formal clothes in our packs are long evening dresses. Sometimes stuff like Miko clothes too, if the character doesn't wear them every day.

for Warrior i got full plates/half plates/leathers/armor parts(that can be assembled on leather fittings..  anything special that need to be done first ?
Well, we don't want characters to look like medieval knights in full plates or something, they won't look good  :)
Usually they make quite hot armor for females in games, even in non hentai ones.
I think we'll need at least two types of armor, light (leather) and heavy (metal). And mages could use some kind of robes.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5323 on: July 29, 2015, 03:37:50 PM »
Dark is right, maids working in different places may have different uniforms, it's not reasonable to expect one overwhelm all others.

I would avoid anything Victorian and it's also almost impossible to tell. I'd expect to see a level 100 prostitute working at the palace in the best part of the town to wear a different set of robes than a level 5 street whore in the slums, working in a shack with two rooms... we just do get too hang up on this things where we're making packs because the choices are limited to the pics we can find. I'd pick something in between.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5324 on: July 29, 2015, 05:31:32 PM »
@Dark:

You give money code was working fine, but I pushed an update with comments. Python deserves more credit than you give it and the way you're BSing it before you've had at least a few month of time messing with the language or went through a course at the Code Academy or at least read the Tutorials point section on it is plainly unfair :(
Like what we're doing?