Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821558 times)

Offline Baltazaar

Re: General Discussion
« Reply #5415 on: August 04, 2015, 06:08:54 PM »
Ok, to finish this before it starts.....

my plan would have been to put the female fporm of naruto as a "willing" accomplice.

Like, female naruto just happens to hang lazily back, gets a special chain from tsunade, and since she just happened to get caught in the female form, well, she is not on the list, but tsunade insists that female naruto gets the same treatment... Without using chakra

At first, naruto is squeamish, and goes, but I like girls, and tries to talk herself out of the situation....

But then, BAM, she sees the beauty of it.

The guy has to pay... but I am... OH... oh... OOOOOH, I am a girl.....

read, naruto gets wined, dined, and her quest is literally to just pick up her tab at the noodle shop.

Then, when it gets to celebrating her evening, the player can either delay the entire thing for a week, in which case, the event starts anew, or "Threaten to tell Granny".

naruto , seeing the possibilities to get out of this tries to change back, to give MC a "Crying game" moment, and kind of becomes very quiet when it is realized that this chain prevents the use of chakra. the last comment:

"Oh.... I guess... please be gentle? "

What was soft and like a breeze with the other girls is high and deep with naruho, and time seems to freeze as the two chakras mix.... and suddenly, the woman next to MC is Kushina, looking back at the player. She will ask how tsunade is doing, and comment that it is very lonely in here... so there is a possibility.

Either, mC fucks her, or her child ( no hint that female naruto is actually a male. ). If he fucks her, it will drain him a bit, but she would be very thankfull. She would make it spo her child does not remember a thing, and that it is very nice for her child.

If MC decides to just fuck female naruto, at a certain point, theree should be a chance that the chain comes off, and female naruto transfers to male naruto.

Either way, if the trust is high enough, and enough noodles have been bought, MC can tell naruto about his mother, and how she feels lonely inside.

naruto will consider this, but will go and onlöy consider the thing under three options.

One, he gets fed, wined and dined, and all of that like today.

Two, he gets to be female naruto, because seriously, no homo, and otherwise, it would be weird.

And three, his mother makes it so all he remembers is a pleasant dream.

And thus, usuing his sexy jutsu, and parts of his mothers chakra, the player has created Doictor jekyll and Mister hyde.

Thoughts on that?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #5416 on: August 04, 2015, 06:41:25 PM »
Dark can decide on this story line. I've fixed a couple of bugs and updated girls profile screen a bit. Still loads of work to be done and maybe I can turn it into 3 screens instead of four for the general info, I'll think about that tomorrow.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5417 on: August 04, 2015, 06:54:17 PM »
Wow. I can safely claim that I would never came up with such a story  :D

It goes well enough until the point when we have two characters in one forever. While this makes sense in terms of pure story, in terms of gameplay it means that Kushina can never be used by player, or even exist, at the same time as Naruko, no matter what we do. What means that we have to code a lot just for one single unique case.

In other worlds, they have to be separated in the end. They still can have special events, like fuck two in one even after the quest is finished if player wishes to, but it shouldn't affect other systems, forcing us to change so many lines of code. We could say that she still has to return inside Naruko from time to time (for example when they sleep), but it shouldn't be two in one all the time.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:08:09 PM by DarkTl »

Offline Baltazaar

« Reply #5418 on: August 05, 2015, 05:20:36 AM »
Wow. I can safely claim that I would never came up with such a story  :D

It goes well enough until the point when we have two characters in one forever. While this makes sense in terms of pure story, in terms of gameplay it means that Kushina can never be used by player, or even exist, at the same time as Naruko, no matter what we do. What means that we have to code a lot just for one single unique case.

In other worlds, they have to be separated in the end. They still can have special events, like fuck two in one even after the quest is finished if player wishes to, but it shouldn't affect other systems, forcing us to change so many lines of code. We could say that she still has to return inside Naruko from time to time (for example when they sleep), but it shouldn't be two in one all the time.

simple. From a mechanical standpoint, it looks as follows:

-When naruto is asleep, she can act.

- it becomes easier for hzer to put naruto to sleepo if naruto has been winded and dined properly. Naruto, during this time, just notrices he gets very very sleepy, because he ate too much, and so forth.

- if naruto is asleep, his mom can gain controll of the sexy jutsu, and can manipulate the image it creates just fine. ( she will of course choose her simple base form)

- Canon is kept ( rock lee can train / run while asleep just based on muscle memory whi8ch makes a force inside you controlling your jutsu more then explainable, naruto has allways been complimented on the size of his chakra, ect, and so forth. All you guys would be doing is to explain what is obvious a bit better ( the large life force is not totally that fox demon, it is also the spirit of his mother, )

- plus, we could involve tsunade in this a bit. as a medical ninja, it could be very easy for her to install a switch back.

- mechanically, just overfeed naruto. at a point, he will pass out, and his mother will take over. His mother vacates the premises if naruto is ready toi come back again, and will take good care of the body. So, you only have one character, and have a sort of semaphor that indicated which character it is. So, program one character, program 3 duifferent sets of stats, and use the semaphgor as an indication which character is up.

0= male naruto.
1= female naruto
2= his mother

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5419 on: August 05, 2015, 06:09:01 AM »
- Every character has a unique id in the game.
- All pictures and stats are tied to this id.
- So I suspect that in order to gain free access to character's stats and pictures, and make it work everywhere in the game without any issues we need to replace Naruko's id with Kushina's id when they change, and vice versa.

We need to know how difficult it will be for Xela. The idea is original and fun, but if it means thousands lines of code just to make it work, well, he has many other things to code at this point too.

Added hire for sex option for SIW occupation. It uses the same internal logic, ie requires high disposition to remove virgin trait and checks skills in the same way. But you can initiate it with any prostitute regardless of disposition, if you have enough money.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5420 on: August 05, 2015, 06:59:26 AM »
- Every character has a unique id in the game.
- All pictures and stats are tied to this id.
- So I suspect that in order to gain free access to character's stats and pictures, and make it work everywhere in the game without any issues we need to replace Naruko's id with Kushina's id when they change, and vice versa.

We need to know how difficult it will be for Xela. The idea is original and fun, but if it means thousands lines of code just to make it work, well, he has many other things to code at this point too.

There is no changing ids, that will not get us anywhere except getting a different image base :)

Best way to substitute a character with another is when they are not busy, through custom interactions but game is not well prepared for that yet. I'll try to finish the girls profile screen tonight first, later prolly work on jobs if nothing pops up. You may want to throw a bit of mind control of some sort in the story instead, prolly bound to Ino, that is always a popular option.

Transformation is also a very popular option but there is not a lot to do for male Naruto in the game right now.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5421 on: August 05, 2015, 07:32:49 AM »
If we'll add male characters at some point (like you wanted), we'll add male naruto too. For now we can use him outside of gameplay, only inside events, ' cause there is not much for him to do indeed. If it's not too hard to code a simple transformation system when we replace in the game world one character with another via interactions using custom dialogue, then let's do it. There are many such characters with double personalities and/or bodies.

I have an idea for the main quest for Ino's abilities, ie reading mind during interrogation. And I think it will be a good idea to have a side quest with Itachi, maybe as the leader of the village, to convince him to help you with boss battle (amaterasu  ::) ) if MC has no battle class or simply doesn't want to bother  :)

Offline Baltazaar

« Reply #5422 on: August 05, 2015, 09:05:15 AM »
dudes, I can write you all around that, no quiestions asked.

Just in a few episodes of naruto, I got the idea that if there was no actual contest, Naruto would be pretty much lazy.

So, since hanging with the older male ninjas sounded bad, and quite complicated, he decided to get out of it by using his sexcy jutsu, and masquerading as a girl m, while officially being "Locked" up in the hospital for having broken his leg.

The problem for him was, Tsunade saw right through that, and decided, let him have that lesson.

She captured him, as he out of boredom snooped around her underwear drawers, and gave him an opütion. Since he was so intent on masquerading as a girl, she would bet him that he would not even last a month as a girl, considering he relied too much on his masculine use of chi and chakra, and could not even think his way around using as much as possible.

Naruto agreed, since the other possibility was sending him naked to the male ninjas, and telling them what had happened.

Tsunade of course was not only old enough, but also wicked enough to plan this, so it would fall together with the "traditions" she wanted to revive.

So, naruto was under her direct care, and not allowed to get visitors, while naruho, a cousin of the boy, was visiting the village.

What tsunade expected to happen would be that by surrounding himself with female chakra, narutos imbalances would be lessened, and he would be,  at least for a time, manageable. ( plus, with the mixing of the chakras, the male chakra from MC would cause narutos chakra to upp the female chakra production...

She ensured that by giving him a collar. Any time he would use in a male way, the collar would get a little bit tighter.

What actually happened was that the upped female chakra awakened the trapped spirit of his mother in him. ( after all, his mothers and his fathers chakra mixed in him, so there are chakras from both in him. )

His mother, a longtime friend of Tsunade, agrees with the punishment, and has admitted to the fact that though she thinks naruto is good just the way he is, she kind of wanted a daughter.

mechanics:

If we do it story wise, the writiung for this is easdy.

if we do it in final fantasy style fighting, it gets a bitr harder, unless we recognise one thing:

The sexy jutsu is purely cosmetic.

It does not give naruto special powers, It does not change his stats, the person on the inside is still the same.

So, apart from a cosmetic change, and some dialogue rewriting, the actual process ( stats, attributes, skills ect ) does not change at all. That is why the form semaphor is just a hint for the story. becausde, female naruto would say different things then male, or even "mama" naruto.

would that work better? I did not find enough info on the sexy jutsu, but I believe it could be changed to that and no harm would be done.  ( allowing for genderbending versions for things like an april first joke...)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5423 on: August 05, 2015, 09:19:46 AM »
*New push:

I've cleaned up and updated a close to final version of girls profile screen, rewrote a lot of Gismos code to make more sense, at least in the areas I worked with.

Going to take a break and take a look at something else afterwards.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5424 on: August 05, 2015, 10:00:26 AM »
would that work better? I did not find enough info on the sexy jutsu, but I believe it could be changed to that and no harm would be done.  ( allowing for genderbending versions for things like an april first joke...)

It'll be easier to overwrite BE to take a different image than BE sprite than the former idea for sure.
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5425 on: August 05, 2015, 10:41:28 AM »
I can confirm that everything works on win10. I couldn't stand preinstalled win8 on my laptop anymore with its tablet interface  :D
I already noticed that the system now can play animated pictures without third party software (about time  ::) ).

So, apart from a cosmetic change, and some dialogue rewriting, the actual process ( stats, attributes, skills ect ) does not change at all. That is why the form semaphor is just a hint for the story. becausde, female naruto would say different things then male, or even "mama" naruto.

Um, so you propose to change only pictures (naruto/naruko/kushina) and dialogues without changing the actual character?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5426 on: August 05, 2015, 10:59:50 AM »
@Cherry, may I have some male expressions from you db? I mean 00017000, 00017012, 222_char_34, 396_char_472, 545_Mgren02b, 1157_ch1157, chM0022, tc_b_oyaji_01_01a.

Offline Baltazaar

« Reply #5427 on: August 05, 2015, 11:54:19 AM »
Um, so you propose to change only pictures (naruto/naruko/kushina) and dialogues without changing the actual character?

Well, that is what modular design is about, correct?

You make sure that the ciore fuinctionality works, and where you know it needs a bit of work, you make sure it works in version 2, and as soon as you go into release, you go to version 2, and polish up.

But yea. I figured, since you talked side characters, and minor chracters, you would not mind if I treated everyone as a minor chracter first, and then when I had some ideas, reworked them.

For example, the easiest way for naruto would be:

version 1: male naruto is chained to a bed. Female naruto serves as a minor character, that can be wined, dined, and most enthusiastically fucked. ( minor quest)

version 2: we know of the existance of naruto mama. Naruto mamma wants her baby to have it good, but she herself has a few things left to do. So, in effect, female naruto, when we trigger the overeating, gets exchanged with mamma naruto. Stats, abilities and so on stay the same, just a bit more scripted replies, and perhaps 2-3 quests.

version 3: Mamma naruto becomes dateable. Female naruto has passed his punishment, and becomes male naruto for the first time in ages. He only uses it to pee against thjings, and then changes back, because he liked being female. Tsunade gets wind of what is happening, and gets the player for some research into the condition ( 2 medium quests added, 4 minor quests.

version 4: Tsunade wants to implement a force prism, that should lock off a tiny bit of narutos chakra, and allow naruto mamma to no longer use her sons body, but use one of the shadow clones, to form like her. Major story is added, major quest, a medium quest, and two minor ones, and at the culmination of all of them, Tsunade manages to unlock the chakra prism, with the effect that Mamma naruto manifests. what follows is a foursome, with naruho, mamma naruto, and tsunade, who enjoys the perverted nature of it, and would very much like to see more endings like this, with everyone just ending in a peacefull orgy. Female naruto, naruto and mamma naruto are now dateable and can be taken in the party, each with their fully fledged natures and topics.

Thus, do what you want inh each version, but make sure if you upodate the naruto storyline, you update it till the stepping stone. Thus, if you update, it does not feel incomplete, but instead makes sense.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #5428 on: August 05, 2015, 12:01:10 PM »
Yeah, I like these 4 steps.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5429 on: August 06, 2015, 03:43:26 AM »
I've pushed a couple of updates. It's already possible to hide the locations, now I just need to add a simple way to unlock them (it's obviously perfectly possible right now, it's just that it requires writing inconvenient Python for loop to do it instead of a simple line of code I want to have in the future).

Also please start a bunch of small issues instead of large once, it's easier to work with, close and leave proper comments when work is split is small bits.
Like what we're doing?