devolution

Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3821396 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: General Discussion
« Reply #9660 on: March 16, 2017, 04:21:36 PM »
Here's Erza beta. xD Figured id toss it to you guys so can check it out at your leasure and then tell me whats shit and whats good.

iirc, be sprite for characters needs to be oriented from left to right, something along these lines:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b7/d5/d1/b7d5d1e9b4c632b63975632aa7fdae1f.png

It's difficult to test individual images for all occasions.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9661 on: March 16, 2017, 04:43:02 PM »
Oki, gonna call it a day. Gonna try getting a good night sleep and maybe wrapping up basic Tiers tomorrow evening, most stuff is already finished for them.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #9662 on: March 16, 2017, 04:46:32 PM »
iirc, be sprite for characters needs to be oriented from left to right, something along these lines:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b7/d5/d1/b7d5d1e9b4c632b63975632aa7fdae1f.png

It's difficult to test individual images for all occasions.

Yeah that was the best one i found. I'll look around for something better and keep that in mind.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9663 on: March 16, 2017, 04:49:19 PM »
we need this for items transfer screen as well
I don't think so. It's not an important system message, it's a personal reaction directed to MC.

Here's Erza beta. xD Figured id toss it to you guys so can check it out at your leasure and then tell me whats shit and whats good.
I don't have access to it, mega tells me the key is incorrect.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 05:02:02 PM by DarkTl »

Offline Lurker

« Reply #9664 on: March 16, 2017, 05:45:03 PM »
I don't have access to it, mega tells me the key is incorrect.

Weird. I'll look into it

Offline Lurker

« Reply #9665 on: March 16, 2017, 05:49:04 PM »
Try this one. Needed to fix a few things anyway.

https://mega.nz/#!qYwnlCDL!RkhRmyvqdQp86o1Z1afg0orJOAmUdljTAqiHF_P9kys

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9666 on: March 16, 2017, 06:12:27 PM »
Looks very good.
I have only one advice, at some portraits you can see clothes, but at others she's nude. Ideally it should be avoided, for example defiant portrait is big enough to be cut just a bit.
But of course in many cases we don't have a choice.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #9667 on: March 16, 2017, 06:19:52 PM »
Looks very good.
I have only one advice, at some portraits you can see clothes, but at others she's nude. Ideally it should be avoided, for example defiant portrait is big enough to be cut just a bit.
But of course in many cases we don't have a choice.

Yeah i tried as much as possible to avoid clothing. But i wanted as many emotions as possible with decent quality pictures. I'll look into cutting some of them down.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #9668 on: March 16, 2017, 06:41:17 PM »
As a sidenote, i don't know shit about Fairy Tail and I have no idea whats considered balanced when it comes to stats so if you lads want to balance the json files feel free. xD

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9669 on: March 17, 2017, 03:20:30 AM »
I suppose Xela knows something about Fairy Tail since he asked for it  :)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9670 on: March 17, 2017, 05:57:23 AM »
I wanted to do some fun exploration guild thing with those chars but balancing stats is not gonna be an issue either way.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Lurker

« Reply #9671 on: March 17, 2017, 06:13:45 AM »
I wanted to do some fun exploration guild thing with those chars but balancing stats is not gonna be an issue either way.

Alright. I'll just wing it and do what i can with wiki info.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #9672 on: March 17, 2017, 06:40:34 AM »
Would be good with an image tag that handles prostitution or one that makes said image not show up when the main char is sexing. Since im guessing the main character is gonna be banging away at the girls too. Just a thought about it since alot of images are obvious prostitution images, like the girls is getting paid or handling money etc. And im guessing the main char wont be paying for it.
Just a thought though. :3 I get how to many tags will become complicated though. ^^

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9673 on: March 17, 2017, 10:10:34 AM »
True, but to some point hidden partner trait is equal to it. When it's MC, we try to use pictures with hidden partner, and use others only if they don't exist.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #9674 on: March 17, 2017, 01:01:35 PM »
True, but to some point hidden partner trait is equal to it. When it's MC, we try to use pictures with hidden partner, and use others only if they don't exist.

Yeah i figured that was its purpose. :3

Another tag i was thinking about is something similar to the Presented tag they added to WM for use in the slave market. Since it doesnt make alot of sense that the girls at the slave market are totally hyped about being sold as slaves. xD
Though i dunno if you plan on making the nude images be exclusive to the slave market in Pytfall.