Author Topic: People who have donated (yes all 5 of you hehe)  (Read 2986 times)

Offline necno

• Core Developer
People who have donated (yes all 5 of you hehe)
« on: July 02, 2010, 07:49:04 AM »
I've decided that since Paypal remembers the emails for everyone who has donated I will be sending them a link to download the my next game release when its done before I release it to the rest of you. No date on release yet as I've expanded the design document a lot recently.

his serves 2 purposes: 
1. It gives the people who donated something nice to say thanks.
2.  it creates a kinda of closed beta, as having less people playing a game means there is a reduced amount of bugs being reported more than once.... not that I plan to release with bugs but hey even the best coders aren't perfect :D
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)

Offline slate

• Donator
Re: People who have donated (yes all 5 of you hehe)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 12:23:33 PM »
I have donated yesterday 20 bucks.
Count me in...

Offline necno

• Core Developer
Re: People who have donated (yes all 5 of you hehe)
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 08:22:52 PM »
Sweet :D
No date for the next game but I'm hoping to release a beta by the end of the month. The beta will only be available to people such as yourself, when the game is complete I will release it to everyone after a few weeks extra testing.

Ok I've worked out who you are in the donations. Can anyone who has donated send me a pm with what email was used to donate, that way I can add you to the new forum group for people who have donated. That forum will remain empty for now but latter it will be the place where I post the releases for the donation people.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 08:52:08 PM by necno »
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)