Author Topic: General Discussion  (Read 3789432 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: General Discussion
« Reply #9825 on: June 11, 2017, 07:34:10 AM »
Yeah, cute pose/clothing.
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #9826 on: June 12, 2017, 09:33:55 AM »
Without shots from side or back i can only try to imagine how it is made.. so i got 2 models..

or

as you can see first model might get too much frills on the back so in model 2 i stopped the bottom part rounding it around the breasts

i also approximately posed the model ( whos shape isnt the same.. maybe shrimp version i have might do better but you like this one more )

Normal                  Morphed              Reference

Gona make panty and legs parts now

also i forgot the ribbon.. ill add it aswell
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 10:06:12 AM by lamoli »

Offline lamoli

« Reply #9827 on: June 12, 2017, 01:43:52 PM »
With Panty..

The large frill is in fact the upper part of the garterbelt you can see on the other picture i found..

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9828 on: June 12, 2017, 01:49:54 PM »
Looks great. If you're making a pack and not just testing, maybe a different hairstyle? And will it be possible to render hair and eyes without too much fuss?
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #9829 on: June 12, 2017, 02:27:40 PM »
Im making jobs clothing to indeed render a pack (enough testing for now..) but most of the time im browsing for reference picture rather than making the clothing as its rare to find good samples for prostitute profile picture.. making what looks good then assembling them to make a set ( but im no designer so it ends up with more fails and time lost than something good in general )

I just need to do the leg parts and maybe add something more on top of all that to get the 2 base high class/refined prostitute profile pictures.. ill then make 2 low class/less refined clothing for the fleebottom part and maybe some for mid class aswell.. but those are more easy to find as its nowdays trend in general..

For the hair i cant use any that are in the previous link i posted.. takes like 10 min to adjust/rigg and theres 247 base hair style to chose from.. (not the crappy stuff but the light year away difference) and of course you can always tweak them to get whatever you might need..

What do you mean by without too much fuss ?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 02:40:13 PM by lamoli »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9830 on: June 13, 2017, 02:08:31 AM »
cant

Can or can't?

What do you mean by without too much fuss ?

Simple/time-consuming vs easy/fast is what I meant. I we can arrange for customization of eye/hair/skin color(s) in Ren'Py, one or two packs may be enough for shipping the game.

You can just download some packs, there are loads of example pics there.
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #9831 on: June 13, 2017, 09:58:36 AM »
oops.. its can.. ( hair shoulnd be a problem ) its just atm i havent made the dynamic hair test.. but this can wait.. rigs have problems but it should do..

From my previous list other than hair.. theres the:
Backgrounds (but i guess with some camera angle you can avoid to make complicated ones... just a sealing/wall/floor/sheats should be easy enough to make)
Volumetrics (this can wait i guess as it takes really long to parameter right and even longer to render as i do not have gpu for render) but later on i need to make smoke clouds/dust for bar environment and steam/fog for onsen/baths..

as for packs i ofcourse downloaded lots of em but none has what i need atm.. like i said no one does those.. like ever.. but when those are done i should have enough samples for the rest..

For the recoloring we might need some tests.. as i recall not everything worked as it should.. i can make masks but more importantly extract lights/shadows from image.. so you can recolor the base body then on top of it theres the lights/shadows for a better result..

more importantly.. can you keep alpha when you recolor ?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9832 on: June 14, 2017, 02:47:40 AM »
Backgrounds (but i guess with some camera angle you can avoid to make complicated ones... just a sealing/wall/floor/sheats should be easy enough to make)

I am not 100% sure that rendering background is a good idea. At the very least, they can be rendered separately and added as needed. But even normal bgs can be used, even if chars are not placed there correctly.

oops.. its can.. ( hair shoulnd be a problem ) its just atm i havent made the dynamic hair test.. but this can wait.. rigs have problems but it should do..

We can help with rendering, especially if it's blender for final render where you can even share the interface setup.

For the recoloring we might need some tests.. as i recall not everything worked as it should.. i can make masks but more importantly extract lights/shadows from image.. so you can recolor the base body then on top of it theres the lights/shadows for a better result..

more importantly.. can you keep alpha when you recolor ?

I think so... Our initial attempt worked well. I think if you use "whitish" colors, it will work best.
Like what we're doing?

Offline lamoli

« Reply #9833 on: June 22, 2017, 02:23:04 AM »
Sorry got sick ( Flu ) in summer lol..

Well with BG lighting and dust/smoke effects(that i still need to work on at some point) have a impact on both the character and BG itself.. so you cannot swap in what eve you like.. but i can integrate the BG you chose in render after optimizing the lights for it..

For now as i do not use volumetrics i do not need help rendering (but you should probably let you know that the model naked use up to 1.5 gb in memory and can go up to 5gb with complex clothing) and this must be free memory from before you start the render else it crashes.. and every frame in case of animation it goes up a little and sometimes down.. even with my 16gb it still crashes sometimes when i render animations..

From what we tested before only keeping a % of alpha was my only concern..

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9834 on: August 13, 2017, 11:32:26 AM »
Everyone, lately we almost completely moved to Discord (https://discord.gg/4tT4qmW) and Patreon (links in signatures). It was fun to use the forum for 5+ years, but it's time for more modern means of communication  :D

We still will post all download links here too, of course.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9835 on: September 02, 2017, 02:55:28 AM »
A small demonstration of the upcoming game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFukUvpEYGA

Offline laposteb

« Reply #9836 on: September 09, 2017, 04:58:16 AM »
This reduced glimmer of hope has nothing in a single video ...
and the game PyTFall, after several years I'm believed ...

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9837 on: September 09, 2017, 09:46:00 AM »
We develop Pytfall and GiBC at the same time.

Things we can do in Pytfall can never be done in GiBC, and vice versa.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #9838 on: October 07, 2017, 08:07:04 AM »
Check our patreons to get free access to tech demo release! :)
  A breezy/sexy game where you'll get to “help” a bunch of Heroines warped into a mysterious City in their endeavors to make it back to their own worlds. Scheme, corrupt, seduce or… Respect them heroines like any proper gentleman would! What will you choose?

If you use Linux or Mac, we could use your help to test our future releases! If you want to help, please contact us!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 08:13:13 AM by DarkTl »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9839 on: October 09, 2017, 09:03:05 AM »
GiBC was reviewed by Purity Sin Gameplay Review Video!
Like what we're doing?