Author Topic: Leaving the business-good and evil variants.  (Read 8635 times)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
Re: Leaving the business-good and evil variants.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 01:11:20 PM »
Also, if we're going to have an "evil" stat or trait, there's the chance that a girl in love with an evil master may herself turn to evil over time. Opens possibilities for corrupting the innocents.

Or for those who prefer the Right Hand Path, there's always the possibility of opening a reform school for wayward girls and see if you can lead these lost souls toward the light...

mmm... definite possibilities :)

Offline letmein

« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 01:26:01 PM »
Masochist + Twisted + high PClove + high PCevil = ...something awe-full to behold, I'm sure.

You could actually have a couple girl traits show up based on her relation to the PC, and if we do implement PC stats (still not sold on that, btw), on the PC's stats.  i.e. reverse what I did above - high PClove and PCevil could result in the Twisted trait, or high PClove and high PCgood/low PCevil could give a Motherly trait or something.

I don't even really want to comprehend what a girl with maxed-out PClove, PChate, and PCfear would end up with...
Still lurking.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 01:33:23 PM »
I don't think it'd be possible to have PClove AND PChate maxed out. I guess that'd coincide with how an abused woman who never leaves her husband would feel. Terrified of him but love him so deeply she never leaves. I guess for something like that you could add "Broken will" to the mix or even "Mind fucked" I don't think a girl in her right mind would feel like that too easily, unless she knew of no other way to live.
But even then it could be PClove and PCfear maxed out instead of hate.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 03:37:37 PM »
Key there being "in her right mind". I've often thought that some of the girls would likely go insane given the treatment they might get in the player's dungeon. It might be that "mind-fucked" is supposed to be the same as "insane", of course. Although I think I'd like something a but crazier than placid obedience

Offline dcb42

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2009, 04:01:09 PM »
Yeah, it seems to me that at least some of your girls won't ever BE in their right mind - not after getting thrown in your dungeon, tortured daily, and raped multiple times. If nothing else, Broken Will would seem to indicate a girl'd be... not altogether there upstairs.

Offline Command

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2009, 12:08:38 PM »
How about some sort of trophy room where you could view your acompleshments durring the game.

What the trophies are could depend on good or evil actions.

Like a head of your enemy on a plac for killing a rival or a valuable gift given for saving someone's life.