Author Topic: Other places to meet girls  (Read 4757 times)

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
Other places to meet girls
« on: January 28, 2016, 03:50:52 PM »

So, the GlobalTriggers.xml file says the scripting engine supports meeting girls in the catacombs, in the slavemarket, and in town. Apparently you can also write a script for when a girl is kidnapped.

I've seen scripts that seem to suggest you can also script meetings with girls in the arena. I haven't tested them.  Do they work?

If arena scripts work, this undocumented feature leads me to hope there are other undocumented features:

Is there a "Where" attribute for a meet script to specify the Medical Center? If so, what is the name of that attribute? 
How about one for the movie studio?

Is there a "Where" attribute (or something else) to allow scripted interactions between a girl and a recruiter from your house?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: Other places to meet girls
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 04:24:48 PM »
I can tell you that the arena script meeting works.  I don't know if the catacomb or slavemarket meets work, though.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 05:36:35 PM »
I saw the arena option in one of your scripts, so I'm glad you've confirmed...  :)

I'm also wondering where different girls are found. The following is what I *think*, but I could be wrong about any and all of it:

Non-random, normal girl - Can be recruited, can be born, can be found in town, medical center, movie studio, can be kidnapped by gangs.  (I think at one point these girls also generated in the arena, but I think this is no longer true. Which is a shame, by the way. The arena should have plenty of non-warrior girls watching the action, serving customers in private boxes, etc.)
Non-random, slave - can only be found in slavemarket
Non-random, catacombs - can only be found in the catacombs
Non-random, arena - can only be found in arena
Non-random, your daughter - can only be born

Random girls can, of course, be generated by any script calling any of the AddRandomGirl functions. Does specifying that the girls are kidnapped trigger further meet scripts for where=kidnapped? Or does the where=kidnapped meet script only trigger when a gang kidnaps a girl?

Random, human, in catacombs - This seems to not actually generate any girls in the catacombs. I *think* they generate in the slave market. No idea about elsewhere.
Random, human, not in catacombs - Sold by businesses short on cash, generated in slave market, kidnapped by gangs
Random, not human, in catacombs - I seem to only see these girls in the catacombs.
Random, not human, not in catacombs - Not sure. I don't think I've made random non-human girls who aren't also catacomb girls. Hopefully these girls can appear in the same places as a human non-catacomb girl.

If anyone can confirm, correct, or deny any of this, I appreciate the input!

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2016, 06:19:17 AM »
i tried the meet at slavemarket version once for a custom meet script, didn't work for me
i also tried to let a meetscript activate, when a girl got kidnapped, also had no effect
that was about a year ago
i don't know how much has changed with script support since then

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 04:57:56 PM »
i tried the meet at slavemarket version once for a custom meet script, didn't work for me

Was her status set as a slave girl?

i also tried to let a meetscript activate, when a girl got kidnapped, also had no effect
that was about a year ago
i don't know how much has changed with script support since then

Was that on a specific girl or on a global trigger?

Offline Yukinohki

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 09:14:02 AM »

Was her status set as a slave girl?

It was a while ago, but as far as i remember, yes.
I could buy her at the slave market, but no script triggered.

Was that on a specific girl or on a global trigger?

In the trigger file in the girls folder, together with the trigger for the meet script for the normal town meeting.

Code: [Select]
  <Trigger Type="Meet" Where="Town" File="meet.script" />
  <Trigger Type="Kidnapped" File="kidnap.script" />
  <Trigger Type="Meet" Where="Arena" File="meet.script" />

like that.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 09:20:22 AM by Yukinohki »